Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon is a genius at work and I think I know what he's planning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you dudes have to know is...TS is the same guy (and the only guy on earth) who believed that Broner should have got a close decision win over Maidana. Seriously no bull****.

That's all anybody anywhere needs to know about TS for the rest of his natural life. In fact that **** needs to be on his damn tombstone.

Comment

As much as people are scoffing at the idea, I'm sure it is something GBP has already considered.

Comment

This isn't a far fetch as people are trying to make it. Mayweather always said I got something big plan and I'm never going to let anyone know what I got planned. Boxing right now is a vehicle, I take no punishment and I'm going to become a great promoter. Showtime also I think will become a partner.. Mayweather and Haymon I think are not to be slept on and should be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
          Don't you have to watch The Real Housewives Of Atlanta or something? Is that what Mayweather fans watch?

Comment

Mayweather's gambling addiction is going to get a lot worse when he retires, that's where his main focus is going to be, not promoting.

Comment

yup while you dudes stay hating on a man yall dont even know he's making moves. Just signed Guerrero,Barthelemy, J Rock Williams and a few others. Dudes taking over.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                yup while you dudes stay hating on a man yall dont even know he's making moves. Just signed Guerrero,Barthelemy, J Rock Williams and a few others. Dudes taking over.
                Oh you know Al Haymon? Are you one of his trannys

"Y'all don't know Al doe"

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Oh you know Al Haymon? Are you one of his trannys

"Y'all don't know Al doe"
                  Ive spoken to his represenitives before Watson and co they are very informative people and just like them I dont understand why a man who remains in the shadows garners so much hate, esp from pacroid fans. I suppose being the most important figure in boxing on top of being rich and black doesnt sit to well with you.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                    Ive spoken to his represenitives before Watson and co they are very informative people and just like them I dont understand why a man who remains in the shadows garners so much hate, esp from pacroid fans. I suppose being the most important figure in boxing on top of being rich and black doesnt sit to well with you.
                    Yeah I'm 100% sure you're in contact with Haymons representatives

Wow another racist remark coming from you what a surprise. I'm shocked you aren't banned yet. Literally every post you make has some form of a racial slur or a race bait. It's really sad

Comment

Why would anyone actually want that? And what is it with Mayweather fans treating Al Haymon like he's their father or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X