No announcement yet.

I know why people hate Floyd,and imma say it like it is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    mosley wasn't #1. how many times do i have to expose your lies? you say gatti was #1 only because ring rankings said so but then you say mosley was #1 using some completely different ranking system. cherry picking just like floyd. mosley was not #1 in the ring.
    Mosley was the #1 ww and only demoted due to activity,but he was the lineal champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
      I hope the Cherry Picker proposes to you one day because if anybody deserves to be the next Ms. Jackson, it is you Larry
      lol at cherry picker,keep hating bruh

Comment

• Guerrero is a cherry pick bruh, i made a thread months before he chose the fight with you Floyd fans saying there was no way that would be his next fight, now you look for other excuses...just cuz he's black doesn't mean you have to agree with everything he does. I bet he was justified on beating his baby mom too huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
          Guerrero is a cherry pick bruh, i made a thread months before he chose the fight with you Floyd fans saying there was no way that would be his next fight, now you look for other excuses...just cuz he's black doesn't mean you have to agree with everything he does. I bet he was justified on beating his baby mom too huh?
          lol,what............

Comment

• TS has taken an absolute shellacking. Larry if there is something you need to learn from your idol it is defence.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              TS has taken an absolute shellacking. Larry if there is something you need to learn from your idol it is defence.
              I havent taken anything,i love this thread

Comment

• You want me to describe Floyd's entire career larry?

His next fight is Robert Guerrero.

Now do you understand why people don't like him? I was a big fan of Floyd I even defended him several times, but this guy is a cherry picker who never tests himself. He'll never be greater than Manny Pacquiao and you wanna know why? Look at the bolded.

Comment

• ranked fighters:AOR: the best fighters :AOR: fake retirement :AOR: Because hes a douche bag :AYWOoD:

Comment

• what is wrong with this larry x dude?anyway the more recent generation or the internet era just love to hate and they love to hate on those who are looked at as the best (floyd,patriots,lebron james) it is what is the majority of the world are bitter haters

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      AT 140 HATTON WAS CHAMP AND REFUSED TO FACE HIM
                      This has nonsense. Hatton was the man at 140 but Floyd wouldn't travel to the UK to face him and instead moved up. The reason this fight didn't go ahead at 140 was because Floyd wouldn't fight in the UK when Hatton was the champ.

Floyd then expected Hatton (again, the man at 140) to fight him in the US, which he did - at a weight class higher - after a couple of bouts to build his profile in Floyd's backyard with Floyd's pet ref.

You hate him because he has a loud mouth and flashes the money he has EARNED
                      I couldn't care less about the money but he shows no humility and no class or manners. That's not going to endear him to anyone except others who have possess similar traits.

Comment

Working...
                      X