No announcement yet.

Can not wait for Mayorga's return!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not wait for Mayorga's return!

Still think an in shape, motivated Ricardo Mayorga can beat most of these pretenders at 154 today.

He'd beat the living **** out of Angulo, Kirkland & co I know that much and the trash-talk would be immense.

Can imagine him blowing smoke in Kirklands face and starting a full scale brawl.

Nah, sorry man he's done.

Angulo would work him over and wear him down. Kirkland would hurt him... Prime Mayorga is a different story.

Comment

Nah even he's past it. Now the Mayorga that fought Forrest and Trinidad, heck yeah!!

Comment

Comment

wasnt he going to mma or someshit like that.

Comment

Nobody hypes a fight better he's one of my favorites.

Comment

Not sure Kirklands chin would hold up and hes gonna have to eat some leather.
              Kirkland is just so slow and y'know he will try trade with Mayorga playing right into Mayorga's hands.

I felt Mayorga looked quite good against Cotto actually until that bizarre ''injury''

Would take Mayorga over Kirkland in a heartbeat. Would be an epic fight for as long as it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                wasnt he going to mma or someshit like that.

Yeah but I think Don King put a stop to it at the last minute. He was scheduled to fight Din Thomas, hes the guy who gets smoke blown in his face at the press conference and receives that chop to the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Still think an in shape, motivated Ricardo Mayorga can beat most of these pretenders at 154 today.

He'd beat the living **** out of Angulo, Kirkland & co I know that much and the trash-talk would be immense.

Can imagine him blowing smoke in Kirklands face and starting a full scale brawl.

I fort he done ok against cotto...but wouldn't mind seeing him and margarito go at it...even now it would be entertaing...

Comment

Mayorga is must see tv. he's hysterical!

Comment

Working...
                    X