Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need unlimited karma - make it happen!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need unlimited karma - make it happen!!

it's annoying as hell when you come across a post that you find funny (or unfunny) and want to send some green k (or red k) only to find out you've got none left,

Hook it up!! At least up the limit a little....please?

Careful Timmeh, this is akin to summoning the ban gods.

Comment

K to be clear, I am joking even if not in tone. I am just saying it would be nice if we had a few more shots of K to give.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        K to be clear, I am joking even if not in tone. I am just saying it would be nice if we had a few more shots of K to give.
        I agree. I mean even if we get upped to 10 karma hits before we can give any for 24 hrs would be a big help in recognizing good posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I agree. I mean even if we get upped to 10 karma hits before we can give any for 24 hrs would be a big help in recognizing good posts.
          yessir. five is too few.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            yessir. five is too few.
            are you implying that you shoot your load to quick here on the Boxing Scene???? Timmmay..........Rockin'

Comment

Green K given to all posters in this thread. Have a good day, buddies.

Comment

Tim remember when you use to go around asking for points, and you were hungry for points? Now look at your points amount and every one else around you. It's a uniform to have 1billion+ points.

That's how karma would be if it was unlimited. You'd see every one, all your e-friends, e-enemies with 21500 rep, and the you'd be asking for other things.

It's in our nature to always want more. Even when we're given something we've always wanted, we want more.

Comment

this dude wants to red k the shit outta somebody.......

Comment

The Karma system works fine.

90% of the super K users have been banned or left, there is too few left to make a difference. And the ones who are left are alright anyway and dont abuse the system.

The good posters are green (mostly) and the bad ones are red.

it works

Comment

Working...
                    X