Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reports That Paul Ryan Is being Chosen By Romney as Vice Pres.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Want to bet accounts that Obama beats Romney this Novembe?

I'll wait for your excuse to not take me up on the offer.
    He probably (hopefully not) will win, but not because he is the best candidate, but because of people like you. The type of person who has no clue what is going on in the country, and Mr. Obama telling you exactly what you want to hear while at the same time doing not a thing of what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
      He probably (hopefully not) will win, but not because he is the best candidate, but because of people like you. The type of person who has no clue what is going on in the country, and Mr. Obama telling you exactly what you want to hear while at the same time doing not a thing of what he says.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I was a division one athlete scrub. Having an education and knowledge about whats going on in the world has no hinder on my ability to enjoy life and be fit.

All it will mean is I'm educated enough to make the right choices in life while you collect welfare.
            so was he. fat ass.

with that said, you don't even have your crap together enough to post here without being forcibly removed every couple of weeks. you expect anyone to believe that?

hell, look how you reacted to an off the cuff remark? division one athlete, my ass, ***** ass *****.

Comment

Fact:You woud have sucked the dick of whoever the pick was. ****ing poser.

That being said Rubio scares the **** out of me. When he runs.......he will win, simple as that.
              Everyone keeps saying this about Rubio, and I don't freaking get it. He's so bad, he's awful, I actually watched this dude run here in Florida, and he has not one single thought of his own. He's George W. Bush level dumb.

Comment

That Ryan budget will be the gift that keeps on giving for the Obama campaign.
                Agreed!!!!

The Obama camp, already has the gift that keeps on giving, in Romney ..... Adding Ryan as his VP choice, only takes that gift to bonanza\Jackpot status.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  so was he. fat ass.

with that said, you don't even have your crap together enough to post here without being forcibly removed every couple of weeks. you expect anyone to believe that?

hell, look how you reacted to an off the cuff remark? division one athlete, my ass, ***** ass *****.
                  You're a know it all and dont know anything. I put you in your place and you got butthurt and basically said being educated is a bad thing. You shouldnt even be in this thread if you havent any education.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P
                    Quote: Originally Posted by immortal tech they don't even like the guy in Wisconsin Then I wonder why he keeps getting elected year after year
                    its wisconsin bro. Republicans run that state. Same reason walker won the recallPosted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                      Great post, while I wanted Rubio to get the pick choosing Ryan was the right thing to do and unlike Obama he actually does what he says.
                      Rubio is too inexperienced. If he had picked him, it would be viewed as another gimmick like McCain picking Palin to steal a few women votes.

He made the right pick in Ryan - as he is a unofficial leader in Congress, and Pro-Capitalist, and a Budget crunching virtuoso. All the guy does is read bills...unlike other who we know.

Comment

Working...
                      X