Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mir is getting the title shot....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I don't really like the fight, none of the realistic possibilities were that good really.

Before too long we'll have the winner of the SF tournament, maybe Cain will fight Werdum, Jon Jones could step up, Reem's suspension will end...I think right now is just bad timing as the division is kinda sorting itself out a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Holy shit!!! literally. Hahaha!!!
      I know man, I die every time

Comment

Comment

I went from being hyped for JDS/ Reem, to being disappointed to this....

Comment

Big Country will fight Cain on May 26th for the No#1 contender spot to JDS' throne.....

I wouldn't be surprised to see Travis Browne face Big Foot

Comment

I'd rather see Werdum get another shot ahead of Nelson or Cain, and rather see the Strikeforce winner get a shot ahead of Werdum.

JDS against Nelson for 5 rounds is the sort of fight that would be really one sided but not get stopped as soon as it should.

Comment

I got it wrong, Nelson said on his twitter earlier dat Joe n Dana said he could fight Cain. But now I'm seeing it's 'Big Foot' Silva dat gets to be KO'ed by Cain instead...

Comment

I would of rather seen Cain get a rematch since he was off for a whole year before he lost the title to JDS and IMO was just rusty..

Comment

I'm calling it right now but Mir is going to win in an upset.
                    His ground game and sub game is waaaaaaaay better than JDS.
                    Plus his stand up is even to me.
                    The only advantage I give JDS is speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      I'm calling it right now but Mir is going to win in an upset.
                      His ground game and sub game is waaaaaaaay better than JDS.
                      Plus his stand up is even to me.
                      The only advantage I give JDS is speed.

Stand up even? Nog had Mir making out with the mat with a jab....

Comment

Working...
                      X