Wade's good but Kobe's royalty.
    /ends discussion with this quote

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      Wade's got nothin on prime Kobe.

I mean, c'mon now.

kobe in his prime was so gifted.

he could have given jordan some comp if only kobe wasn't such a hothead.

if kobe was smarter (shot selection) and had bigger hands i think.

kobe is a smart player but he takes some dumb ass shots that bring down his percentages.

also he gets stripped easier because of his smaller hands.

when jordan had the ball , you needed jaws of life to get the ball out of his paw.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
        No he's not.

There skillsets are very close prime for prime.

In your opinion what was Kobe's best season ?
        I have always hated the lakers, and never been big on kobe. I also love wade, but Kobe at his best is better than wade in almost everyway, he can not fly around like wade can now on both sides of the court because of all the wear and tear, but even today I would take kobe's offensive skillset over wades. When it comes to the kobe from a few years ago it is not even close at all. Wade depends on his high motor and athleticim, when that wears off he will be pretty average, and at 30 that will happen sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          Wade's got nothin on prime Kobe.

I mean, c'mon now.

Wait wait wait was someone FOOLISH enough to even suggest this? Kobe will go down as the second greatest player of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Wait wait wait was someone FOOLISH enough to even suggest this? Kobe will go down as the greatest player of all time.
            Fixed it for you. No need for thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Wait wait wait was someone FOOLISH enough to even suggest this? Kobe will go down as the second greatest player of all time.
              I do not know about him being the second greatest, but he will be one of the greatest.

Comment

Wade and Kobe have had few physical incidents in the past. Especially when Wade and Shaq were teammates. Anyone remembered that play when Kobe elbowed Wade, and then Wade quickly retaliated and elbowed Kobe in return? I do think Wade is a bit bitter of the accolades Kobe have had accomplished, but i still think he respect him. It was a hard foul, but i don't think it was an intentional one.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Wade and Kobe have had few physical incidents in the past. Especially when Wade and Shaq were teammates. Anyone remembered that play when Kobe elbowed Wade, and then Wade quickly retaliated and elbowed Kobe in return? I do think Wade is a bit bitter of the accolades Kobe have had accomplished, but i still think he respect him. It was a hard foul, but i don't think it was an intentional one.
                  it was intentional hard foul.

has to be.

no one fouls in the all star game. especially hard ones.

but those two have been bitter at each other. they just talk nice in public.

but you can tell even when they talk nice it's kinda backhanded.

and they get heated on the court a lot against each other.

Comment

i think this comes from 7-8 years ago.

kobe just got done with his rape issues plus shaq-kobe lakers blew up.

at the same time wade was a young player who just led the heat on a playoff run.

kobe was seen as a bad guy. selfish , doesn't get it , will never win anything , he got hurt and lakers miss the playoffs.

wade is seen as younger , shaq gets along with him , he wins a title , finals mvp.

wade was the man. wade was the best shooting guard in the league.

then all of a sudden within a year or two kobe starts scoring 40-50 a game , win a couple scoring titles , win mvp , scores 81 , wins a couple of titles , a couple finals mvp......

kobe , kobe , kobe.

wade goes from being the best shooting guard in the league to not even starting on the olympics team.

i think bad feelings from both tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
                      i think this comes from 7-8 years ago.

kobe just got done with his rape issues plus shaq-kobe lakers blew up.

at the same time wade was a young player who just led the heat on a playoff run.

kobe was seen as a bad guy. selfish , doesn't get it , will never win anything , he got hurt and lakers miss the playoffs.

wade is seen as younger , shaq gets along with him , he wins a title , finals mvp.

wade was the man. wade was the best shooting guard in the league.

then all of a sudden within a year or two kobe starts scoring 40-50 a game , win a couple scoring titles , win mvp , scores 81 , wins a couple of titles , a couple finals mvp......

kobe , kobe , kobe.

wade goes from being the best shooting guard in the league to not even starting on the olympics team.

i think bad feelings from both tbh.
                      I think Wades biggest anger issue is the leach that is holding him back now on the Heats team(Lebron)......Wade was way better off without him and I dont really think Wade truly ever wanted James....so he angry and taken it out on everyone

Comment

Working...
                      X