No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
    There is a reason Wladdy ducked a fight with Chisora and tomorrow you will see why.
    LOL!...Wlad was so scared of the man that would later go on to lose to Tyson Fury. Yeah?...And Chisora's a World class boxer who doesn't need cheap and tawdry antics to drum attention. LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
      LOL!...Wlad was so scared of the man that would later go on to lose to Tyson Fury. Yeah?...And Chisora's a World class boxer who doesn't need cheap and tawdry antics to drum attention. LOL!!!
      Del had to lose to Fury to get one of the Ks to step to him. Real talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Del had to lose to Fury to get one of the Ks to step to him. Real talk.
        It is hard to believe that the Chisora that outclassed Helenius would lose to Fury, but I think the 20 lbs of extra blubber he was carrying had something to do with it.

Comment

• Haha... chisora really is crazy

Comment

• Comment

Chisora is the truth and he will prove it tomorrow.
              This will go into my signature as an everlasting proof of your predicition failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                This will go into my signature as an everlasting proof of your predicition failure.
                Remember it, write it down, take a picture, i don't give a ****!

Chisora is the Messiah who will save the heavyweight division from the boring robot twins.

Comment

Chisora is the Messiah who will save the heavyweight division from the boring robot twins.
                  Actually this is even better for my sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Good way to get into Vitali's head. Hell for 10 to 1 odds, this just might be worth betting some real money.

Chisora didn't have a chance before the slap, so now post-slap he has even lesser of a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Chisora didn't have a chance before the slap, so now post-slap he has even lesser of a chance.
                      I disagree. This was a calculated move to get Vitali to throw his game plan out of the window and expend more energy than usual early in the fight. Brilliant move IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X