Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor ortiz will hit floyd clean, then what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Ortiz, great rags to riches story and except for one fight he gives it his all, but he has no chance against Floyd, at all. Floyd will be countering him all night and Victor's punch output will drop dramatically. Vic might win a couple of rounds early before FMJ cruises to a comfortable UD, something like 117-111 or 116-112 at worst.

Comment

Did people forget how hard shane mosley hits?

Comment

kassim ouma?

deandre latimore?

sechew powell?

those are good, good fighters but they ARE NOT on Ortiz's level. That's disrespectful to Ortiz. If floyd thinks those fighters can prepare him for Ortiz then the best thing Ortiz can do is charge him - and he will - and he will catch him clean I GAURANTEE YOU. i have watched every single floyd fight on youtube. Demarcus Corley caught him flush SEVERAL TIMES. As did Judah. Watch that fight and tell me floyd will not get hit flush. Ortiz WILL hit him clean. their is a reason he has made pac man wait and i am a fan of both

Comment

If the odds aren't great for Ortiz, I will probably throw a hundo on Floyd.

But I think Floyd will be a heavy favorite come fight time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
            kassim ouma?

deandre latimore?

sechew powell?

those are good, good fighters but they ARE NOT on Ortiz's level. That's disrespectful to Ortiz. If floyd thinks those fighters can prepare him for Ortiz then the best thing Ortiz can do is charge him - and he will - and he will catch him clean I GAURANTEE YOU. i have watched every single floyd fight on youtube. Demarcus Corley caught him flush SEVERAL TIMES. As did Judah. Watch that fight and tell me floyd will not get hit flush. Ortiz WILL hit him clean. their is a reason he has made pac man wait and i am a fan of both
            So besides Antonio Tarver, who else should Floyd be sparring with?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              So besides Antonio Tarver, who else should Floyd be sparring with?
              paul williams?
              cory spinks?
              james kirkland?

Comment

Floyd KO's Ortiz before he even lands clean. I like Victor but he tastes the canvas a lot as well at least against solid punches which I think Floyd is. However, I'm only calling Floyd by KO because of the punch Berto landed which dropped Victor like a log. A sneaky straight right as you're coming in is Floyds money punch and I see that landing over and over and over and over again one of which Ortiz is not going to get up from. Mayweather by KO round 9.

Comment

Floyd will drop like a sack of potatoes. The only reason this fight is happening is because Floyd is going broke from lawyer fees and is about to spend alot of time behind bars.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
                    Did people forget how hard shane mosley hits?

Jesse James Leija said Shane really didn't hit hard.

In his prime it was kind of like chinese water torture.

Last 7 years or so, Shane has been so up and down it's hard to define that as a prime heavy hitting Shane Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
                      then floyd will grow fangs and a tail and start spittin fireballs
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^yep

Comment

Working...
                      X