Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny will force floyd to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot one thing, pac is not hatton and he,s a southpaw, and he throws punches from different angles, and he moves his head, and i can go on and on...

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
      You forgot one thing, pac is not hatton and he,s a southpaw, and he throws punches from different angles, and he moves his head, and i can go on and on...
      no **** bro I know.

Comment

He will force floyd to fight!!I find it hard to believe that any fight fan thinks that floyd is gonna shut down the most prolific offense south of 160,outside of the Punisher & Mosley,without throwing punches back!!It's really amazing to me!!If floyd doesn't get Manny's respect,moving pottshoting & shoulder-rolling averaging 35 punches a round is gonna get him whopped!!Please believe me,floyd isn't dodging all of Pacman's offense,especially when there isn't any particular rythm,to time!!

Comment

I here ya... All i,m saying is that floyd standing right in front of pac is not a good ideal and i know that floyd stands in front of everyone and still frustates them... Manny also stands in front of his opponent and frustrates as well and at the same time bruise there face and swells there face and cuts them and just beat the sht out of them and i don,t know how a fragile floyd gonna put a hurt on this guy when no one has...

Comment

Manny isnt forcing ****. The fight will be boring and I doubt there will be a knockdown at all. Both guys will play it safe. Saying that, I do want to see it.

Comment

Manny has never been in a boring fight period....

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                I here ya... All i,m saying is that floyd standing right in front of pac is not a good ideal and i know that floyd stands in front of everyone and still frustates them... Manny also stands in front of his opponent and frustrates as well and at the same time bruise there face and swells there face and cuts them and just beat the sht out of them and i don,t know how a fragile floyd gonna put a hurt on this guy when no one has...
                Lol Floyd is not going to stand in front of Pac. Oh and to your last post um yes I to believe it will be a boring fight because May will make it one.

Comment

Working...
                X