No announcement yet.

Howard eastman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard eastman

wats eastman upto at the moment havnt heard anythin about him since the hopkins fight.he sed he isnt gonna retire but wats he doin

No idea what his plans are but I would like to know also, feel he is in that no mans land where he is too good for Europe and not good enough for the world!

Comment

I think he should challenge at super middleweight cause he isnt goin to get a title at middleweight cause Hopkins has them all. And Hopkins outboxed him

Comment

he offered calzaghe a fight but i think warren turned it down .when hopkins retires then eastman might hav a chance

Comment

Eastman just needs to throw more punches

Comment

Make you right Kidrock, He is out there at the mo on his own, I think the only way forward is to fight Hopkins again if that is possible. I like Eastman he is one of those fighters who will fight anyone anywhere, But I really dont think he was happy with the way he fought against Hopkins. Unlike Naz Eastman likes to go back and try and put things right. What ever hes doing lets hipe we see him soon.

Comment

Typepone I really agree with your verdict on Eastman, he really has balls and doesnt seem to care who or where he fights!

Comment

I think if Eastman wants a look in at middleweight he needs to hope that Hopkins beats Taylor. If Hopkins hangs on to his belts those belts will split when he retires or moves up (I only see him having one more middleweight fight against the winner of Trinidad-Wright). If Taylor wins we have a new undisputed middleweight champion who might well hold onto the belts for a considerable time.

I like Eastman at supermiddle - his chin, frame and power make me think he could have some kind of success up there. There are domestic fights with Calzaghe, Magee, Reid and Froch(who I don't think would fight him as they're stable mates), and European fights which are more than winnable for him - Beyer, Kessler (although I haven't seen him fight), and then there's Lacy

His biggest problem is that he didn't do anything to impress the American audience on either occasion that he had the chance - he's a more dangerous fighter than he appeared in those fights but he hasn't given them any reason to want to see him again

Comment

I think if Eastman wants a look in at middleweight.I like Eastman he is a great man.

Comment

He said he wanted to rematch Hopkins but he musat realize that there is no chance of that, it was a decisive victory for the executioner/

Sadly he will never fight Calzaghe, joe pulls out of fights more than he ever fights, and somehow always misses out on the big one.

Joe also refers as himself as P4P the best and insults Hopkins and the rest of them in his little welsh newspaper.
                    Its prety pathetic, he has wasted a lot of talent by not testing himself, and he is at the tail of his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X