Chagaev To Fight Tommy Morrison in a HIV/HEP Unification Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very funny LOL

Comment

Tommy Morrison already had Hepatitis B, so he can't get it again.

He's also had the much more deadly Hepatitis C, but he says he cleared the virus with peglated inteferon treatment.

Comment

Looks like now is the time to make this fight as Chagaev is likely to be denied a boxing license by the BBBoc (British Boxing Board of Control) and Morrison is (again) back on the comeback trail. I'd pay to watch it...

Comment

Quite possibly the meanest thing ever written on NSB.

Kudos to you, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            Gaaalojaag, Finland May 29,2009

Word is out that on the heels of the cancellation of the Heavyweight Championship match between Nicolai Valuev and Ruslan Chagaev that German promotion company Universum has made quick moves to attain a new opponent for Chagaev so that the card may go on as planned.

Apparently American fighter and AIDS magnate Tommy Morrison has been offered the fight and is waiting to fail his medical tests before a deal can be finalized.

Universum's Gerhard Shnitzelbeim confirmed this is an interview a few moments ago saying that "Chagaev has a touch of Hepatitis and Morrison, as we all know, has a few teaspoons of AIDS. This fight allows us to bring two potentially fatal diseases together in a boxing ring for the first time."

Shnitzelbeim went on to say that if the Finnish authorities insist on having healthy fighters they will take the fight back to Germany where there are no rules.

"Morrison and Chagaev are big names no matter where we go. We intend to unify these diseases into a super title and no shark brained Scandinavians are going to stop us."

Morrison for his part is ready and raring to go, "What the hell do I have to lose? My disease is gonna kill me first anyway."

Chagaev was a little more hesitant saying "I was hoping just to make Valuev sick without any further risk to myself but the opportunity to fight for the Heavyweight Title of AIDS isn't something I can pass up in my severely jaundiced state."

The only hangup so far is that when announced all tickets in the first 8 rows were immediately returned which cause a severe drop in gate revenue.

One Finnish Fan, Jaaaaraogaiii Haapziilljaj, who had waited 10 hours for his front row ticket said simply, "If I want AIDS I will go **** a Russian prostitute".

Stay tuned for updates as this superfight awaits final approval.
            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL, I am out of green k's FUNNY AS ****!!!

Comment

Word is out that on the heels of the cancellation of the Heavyweight Championship match between Nicolai Valuev and Ruslan Chagaev that German promotion company Universum has made quick moves to attain a new opponent for Chagaev so that the card may go on as planned.

Apparently American fighter and AIDS magnate Tommy Morrison has been offered the fight and is waiting to fail his medical tests before a deal can be finalized.

Universum's Gerhard Shnitzelbeim confirmed this is an interview a few moments ago saying that "Chagaev has a touch of Hepatitis and Morrison, as we all know, has a few teaspoons of AIDS. This fight allows us to bring two potentially fatal diseases together in a boxing ring for the first time."

Shnitzelbeim went on to say that if the Finnish authorities insist on having healthy fighters they will take the fight back to Germany where there are no rules.

"Morrison and Chagaev are big names no matter where we go. We intend to unify these diseases into a super title and no shark brained Scandinavians are going to stop us."

Morrison for his part is ready and raring to go, "What the hell do I have to lose? My disease is gonna kill me first anyway."

Chagaev was a little more hesitant saying "I was hoping just to make Valuev sick without any further risk to myself but the opportunity to fight for the Heavyweight Title of AIDS isn't something I can pass up in my severely jaundiced state."

The only hangup so far is that when announced all tickets in the first 8 rows were immediately returned which cause a severe drop in gate revenue.

One Finnish Fan, Jaaaaraogaiii Haapziilljaj, who had waited 10 hours for his front row ticket said simply, "If I want AIDS I will go **** a Russian prostitute".

Dude, I was crying, I was laughing so hard.

Comment

this is pure gold

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  this is pure gold
                  I'm glad you appreciated it, for some reason not many people did when I posted it originally.

Comment

funniest post Ive seen on NSB for ages.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X