No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Comments on The Death of His Father

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    Cotto Sr. e-mailed a pic of his **** to that Venezualen chick that him and little Migs has been sexually harassing and then they met up and she started blowing him in his car and after he nutted it went all down hill from there. Poor little Migs got left out of the action. Lol. I'm just joking around guys. Don't take it to heart. RIP Don Miguel.
    This aint the time for jokes you dumb clown you don't hurl insults when someones father has died, because that is what it is insults. I wouldn't classify that classless garbage as jokes, how would you feel if in the next hour someone shot your father in the head and he died, or maybe he died in fiery car accident, or he died from a stroke, or a heart attack himself, and then I came on these boards and talked about how he sent a picture of his penis to a woman and was sexually harassing the woman how would you feel?

That was a classless, effeminate, ignorant, cowardly, insult in light of the seriousness of the issue, that type of statement said at the wrong time around the wrong person, could get you shot in the face point blank with a high calber weapon, that is how offensive that type of statement is, you need to check yourself fool, seriously.

RIP COTTO SR
    Last edited by donray; 01-03-2010, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by donray View Post
      This aint the time for jokes you dumb clown you don't hurl insults when someones father has died, because that is what it is insults. I wouldn't classify that classless garbage as jokes, how would you feel if in the next hour someone shot your father in the head and he died, or maybe he died in fiery car accident, or he died from a stroke, or a heart attack himself, and then I came on these boards and talked about how he sent a picture of his penis to a woman and was sexually harassing the woman how would you feel?

That was a classless, effeminate, ignorant, cowardly, insult in light of the seriousness of the issue, that type of statement said at the wrong time around the wrong person, could get you shot in the face point blank with a high calber weapon, that is how offensive that type of statement is, you need to check yourself fool, seriously.

RIP COTTO SR
      I'm sad about the death of Cotto's father. Don't kid yourself.

Comment

Sad day for the Cotto family and PR boxing!!!

Junito hang on, theres a why you are how you are and thats your father.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          I'm sad about the death of Cotto's father. Don't kid yourself.
          Fuk you you son of a bitchhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
            ****ing ******ed *****....Pacquiao is a son of a ***** mother****er
            what did he do to you? Pacquiao? Did he molested you?

Comment

I feel so bad. Stay strong Miguel and to the rest of the Cotto family.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                I feel so bad. Stay strong Miguel and to the rest of the Cotto family.
                Miguel is ****ing somebody up in June, I dont who is it, he will kill somebody.

Evangelista and him May get together again, atleast as Family!

Comment

RIP to el Jefe Don Cotto, good man, husband and father....

Comment

Prayers to the Cotto family.

R.I.P. Cotto sr.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      Good father.
                      Bad son (wife cheater)
                      damn son find the right thread to type that , this aint it.

RIP cotto sr. dont know if this will motivate jr or hurt him , time will tell

Comment

Working...
                      X