No announcement yet.

Why Do White People get Tans...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    the majority of whites spend thousannds of dollars and countless hours getting tans, guys.
    I only spend hundreds on my tan though.

Comment

• its called going outside
      try it geek

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Tanning causes wrinkles and skin cancer. I wouldn't recommend it.
        LOL! I'm an American of Mexican decent! Grew up about a mile from the beach and learned to surf before H.S.

My skin was always dark brown and my hair a golden brown due to my time spent at the beach!

I once asked my abuelito why do we have dark skin!

He pointed up (to God) and said "I guess he knew we would have the outside jobs!"

Comment

• this always baffled me as well, tanning is not natural to white skin, its very harmful, whites do not have melanin like black or brown skin people.

same thing for skin bleaching with blacks and straightening their hair

lots of whites want to be darker while blacks want to be whiter skinned both are unhappy with their looks

Comment

• To look like the American hero.

Comment

• Why do idiots like this always assume every white person lives in some grey place like Great Britain that has no sun and therefore they should have interest no interest in being outside?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Why do idiots like this always assume every white person lives in some grey place like Great Britain that has no sun and therefore they should have interest no interest in being outside?
                Pale people cant tan really, they get sun burned bad.

Im an olive skin white guy by nature, like most italians.

I love pale curvy white women though, nothing beats a flawless thick white skin beauty with huge **** pink big nipps, small waist round butt, pretty face and red or dark hair and light eyes, those are the hottest white chicks.

I dont date many white girls around here cause most of them get fake tans, I knew a white girl who has thick leather skin on her chest already and she is only 33 years old! all that tanning.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                  LOL! I'm an American of Mexican decent! Grew up about a mile from the beach and learned to surf before H.S.

My skin was always dark brown and my hair a golden brown due to my time spent at the beach!

I once asked my abuelito why do we have dark skin!

He pointed up (to God) and said "I guess he knew we would have the outside jobs!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    To look like the American hero.

Green k sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                      Why do Majority of Whites Spend Thousands of Dollars and Countless Hours trying to turn their Skin Color Darker...?

Just a Simple Answer willl do...NO HATE Responses..Just a basic Answer...?
                      This thread is racist, I'm offended!

Comment

Working...
                      X