Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "Krusher" Kovalev @ 175 lbs/12 1/2 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    If Ward ducks Kovalev, will the boxing world ever forgive him?
    stax on d!ck will and still suck his c@ck

Comment

• Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      stax on d!ck will and still suck his c@ck

Comment

• I can't wait til this fight is official.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
          Well much like I said in Beercules' thread - I think Ward is a very slight favorite. It's a near even matchup, and the winner will almost surely take the P4P #1 slot (whether they should is another question, but I wouldn't be upset if they did).
          That's a good assessment. Ward should be the favorite, and it is a pretty even matchup,

If Ward takes the challenge, I want to hear zero excuses about Ward's inactivity if he loses though. If you aren't readdy then don't take the fight, if you take the fight, come in at your best and don't make excuses win or lose, that goes for Ward, and the fans ( New England )

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            That's a good assessment. Ward should be the favorite, and it is a pretty even matchup,

If Ward takes the challenge, I want to hear zero excuses about Ward's inactivity if he loses though. If you aren't readdy then don't take the fight, if you take the fight, come in at your best and don't make excuses win or lose, that goes for Ward, and the fans ( New England )
            You're asking for too much. I am almost certain if Kovalev brutalizes Ward, everyone will say "he lost it" or "he was too inactive". Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Kovalev #1 View Post
              You're asking for too much. I am almost certain if Kovalev brutalizes Ward, everyone will say "he lost it" or "he was too inactive". Lmao
              Yea but that doesn't make it true. I believe in no excuses as a man, in all I do. Like I said before, if you take the fight, no excuses from the fighter or fans. We will read and hear them I am sure, but I won't buy them. Not for a moment.

Not that he can't be past it or inactivity can't affect you, but like I said twice now: If you take the fight, he expect to win, and we should expect your best, period. No other way to slice it. Not just Ward either, any fighter. I hate post fight excuses about injuries and training camps. Either you suck it up, give it your all, and give no excuses win or lose, or you don't fight yet. It's that simple.

Comment

• Kovalev, and I am just going by the fact that Ward has been so inactive for so long. If Ward was more active then I might lean towards Ward a little more but at the end of the day Kovalev is bigger and is a complete fighter. I dont see how Ward would be able to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                  Kovalev, and I am just going by the fact that Ward has been so inactive for so long. If Ward was more active then I might lean towards Ward a little more but at the end of the day Kovalev is bigger and is a complete fighter. I dont see how Ward would be able to win.
                  It's funny how fighters who end fights before the last round have some sort of stigma as being only power punchers, Kovalev, GGG, and Fury are all guys that can put you in an ambulance with one shot, but can also box your ears off to a decision, and are all excellent defensively. You can definitely be a KO artist and still be a complete fighter, you can also be a complete fighter and not get many KO's like Lara, Bradley, and Rigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
                    Fantasy fight that is not meant to become reality. Who are we kidding? Mr Tuneup will retire without being noticed, mark my word.

Keep on dreaming doe.
                    I hope you are wrong about Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calculating... View Post
                      Ward is a excellent boxer, but his chin is definitely not as great as Hopkins. If it wasn't for Hopkin's chin he would of got KO'd by Kovalev.

I see Ward vs Kovalev being a KO, if Ward manages to go 12 it will only prove how good Ward is at subduing power boxers
                      Good post. I agree about B-Hop.

And yes, if Ward makes it through 12, well his stock goes up, no question about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X