No announcement yet.

[New Video] 50 Cent Talks Mayweather Beef & How It Started

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

honestly i believe 50, he sounds like hes about to break down and cry but holds it back.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        50 cent acting like a female saying he mad at floyd right now cause floyd son broke his arm and floyd didnt call him.
        comon man if ur the dad u expect ur wife to tell u whatever happens to ur son

ull be upset if ur wife not telling u whats going on

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
          comon man if ur the dad u expect ur wife to tell u whatever happens to ur son

ull be upset if ur wife not telling u whats going on
          Understandable but jumping in bed with Pacquiao is not the answer.......

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
            So he admits they weren't playing around.

And admits that it all started because Floyds son broke his arm and Floyd didn't call em?

Cmon Fif.
            Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            So Mayweather asked 50 to sort out Mayweather promotions and 50 decided to sign fighters without discussing it with Mayweather, then wanted $2mil off of him? That's like asking a mechanic to sort out your car and he decides to do a "pimp my ride" on it and then he expects you to pay him for it.
            pretty much lol, 50 is a snake anyways.. Hes still trying to start a new beef with the raper The Game after all these years. How he has any friends is beyond me.

Comment

all he really needed to say was "don't **** with al haymon."

Comment

So 50 actually set up the promotional business the fanboys have been creaming themselves over for the past year or two, and when it came time to chip in, Floyd wasn't up for it.

I suppose playing a businessman is more fun than actually being one.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Understandable but jumping in bed with Pacquiao is not the answer.......
                  you now how females are they do the dirtiest shit just to get a rise out of ya but then they always come back crying wanting to make up but hell naw floyd gonna show 50 how his pimp hand is mighty STRONG

Comment

I've never seen 50 talk around something like this. You can tell he doesn't feel comfortable with the whole situation, and it kind of sucks that Big Boy kept pushing it. But he was just doing his job and it was a good interview.

Comment

Their beef is fake.

Comment

Working...
                      X