Canelo's fighting El Perro would be the biggest mistake in his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    A loss would be devastating.
    not for pbf fans.. they would say floyd destroys canelo's career..

Comment

The boxing gods answered our prayers last year by getting rid of the likes of Rios and Alexander. Will they answer our prayers early this year and get rid of the ginger?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Ooooh how can I forget Broner and the ass whooping Timothy Bradley obtained courtesy of Provodnikov.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Ooooh how can I forget Broner and the ass whooping Timothy Bradley obtained courtesy of Provodnikov.

And what about hat mathysse hype train? That's a good one, ehh...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin
            Canelo is gonna make thins look easy and the hype will roll on. U guys grossly overrate Angulo.
            Or maybe you're overrating Canelo and underrating Angulo's toughness (despite the quit job). All while failing to put all of Canelo's weaknesses into perspective.

EDIT

Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 01-20-2014, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

If it suits you, sure!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                It was a bit much but he has had some solid showings against stellar comp, Canelo has no real credits to his resume at all, none.

Comment

Haha I just realized why he mentioned Matthysse. He's still mad about the whole Broner thing. Funny thing is, Matthysse with one eye put up a better performance than Broner vs a better fighter than Maidana. Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    So Alvarez had been exposed by Floyd that he's not as good as what he seems to look on paper.

And he wants to redeem himself or boost his confidence by fighting a very hittable boxer but tough as nail Angulo.

For sure, Angulo is entering the ring with high spirit despite his loss to Lara, who seemed to be too slick for him and yet was KOed twice by this brawler(hadn't Alfredo injured his eye, who knows what happened).

Come fight night, both boxers will prove something to the people.

If Angulo loses, that's expected because brawlers don't box. However, if Canelo loses that's two consecutive and the latest comes from a lamppost like fighter.

And if Alvarez wins...well a victory against a stationary fighter wouldn't boost his morale.
                    Boxing fans already know this, thats why it's going to be one hell of a fight. Angulo is a great opponent to come back to. Not an easy fight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Haha I just realized why he mentioned Matthysse. He's still mad about the whole Broner thing. Funny thing is, Matthysse with one eye put up a better performance than Broner vs a better fighter than Maidana. Oops.

Ummm I'm mad? I didn't disappear after the fight, unlike a certain little bich that wasn't anywhere to be seen for at least a week after a fight. Lol. Don't make me start making fun of u again, kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X