No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee Ready To Finalize Chavez Jr. Deal For June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee Ready To Finalize Chavez Jr. Deal For June

Kronk Irish Middleweight Star, Andy Lee (27W-1L, 19KOs) is ready and available to fight World Boxing Council (WBC) World Middleweight Champion, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (45W- 1D, 1NC 31KOs) on June 2 or 16. [Click Here To Read More]

Get it signed please

Comment

The Rubio and this lee fight are actually not that bad....................if you don't consider who he's avoiding....

Comment

JCC jr gets a bad wrap but wins this fight easy. Lee was not impressive against McEwan and was actually losing most of the fight until McEwan ran out of gas and got KO'd in the 10th.

Lee avoided Quillin recently and understandably why. He would have been KO'd by The Kid Chocolate and not gotten a title shot anywhere in the near future. It still boggles my mind how he ranks above Quillin in any of the alphabet soup when the 6 or so same fighters they have fought, Quillin has destroyed when Lee has looked mediocre at best.

Why won't DiBella make the fight between his two fighters Martinez and Lee? That was the reason Lee signed with LDB. So we hear the constant complaining that Sergio can't get the JCC jr fight but Lee can't even get the Sergio fight. This boxing politics really makes me miss the 80's when boxing had its last great era.

Comment

YEESSSSSS.Now come on Lee MAKE SOME MONEY

Comment

They need to tell Lee to sick it up his a$$ the way he burned Showtime, DiBella, and the new york fans.

Comment

good deal...if chavez continues to fight better opponets than sergio, they'd have about equal resumes at the end of the year...lol..sergio better step it up...

Comment

Very nice.................

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
                  good deal...if chavez continues to fight better opponets than sergio, they'd have about equal resumes at the end of the year...lol..sergio better step it up...
                  ?????? Chavez Jr is ducking Sergio Martinez BIG TIME with the help of Arum and the WBC. Better opponents? Ha ha ha! That's funniest post i read all day. I actually give Lee a shout to beat Chavez Jr.He is a better fighter than Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    ?????? Chavez Jr is ducking Sergio Martinez BIG TIME with the help of Arum and the WBC. Better opponents? Ha ha ha! That's funniest post i read all day. I actually give Lee a shout to beat Chavez Jr.He is a better fighter than Chavez Jr.
                    chavez ducking sergio is as true as sergio ducking pirog...it is what it is! but its also a fact that chavez resume (altho weak) is fastly closing in on sergio's...which is ridiculous given sergio is rated highly on the p4p...lol

Comment

Working...
                    X