No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather is a Chicken, Avoids Me and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather is a Chicken, Avoids Me and Pacquiao

Amir Khan has called Floyd Mayweather Jr. "a chicken" who has avoided both him and pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao. Khan is hoping to face 'Money' in the near future, while a megabucks fight between Floyd Jr and Pacquiao has been boxing's holy grail for the last two years.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather would whoop Khan's ass, but Khan has earned the right to say this. Who the **** is Jessie Vargas? He isn't **** at 140, so why should Khan have to fight him?

And Mayweather is petrified of little Pacquiao like a hoe

Comment

I'm sorry Khan but Big Daddy Floyd stops you and Manny the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
        I'm sorry Khan but Big Daddy Floyd stops you and Manny the same night.

Comment

It's seem pay day is in demand now. Khan wants the cake, Gamboa wants the cake, Bradley, Berto... " I want Pacquiao, i want Floyd " (I want pay day).

Some of them need to grow up step by step and proove he could be a real challenge to the top 2. Khan need at least one or two fights before a call against the Manny&Floyd. Judah was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Amir Khan has called Floyd Mayweather Jr. "a chicken" who has avoided both him and pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao. Khan is hoping to face 'Money' in the near future, while a megabucks fight between Floyd Jr and Pacquiao has been boxing's holy grail for the last two years.

[Click Here To Read More]
            I got Floyd beating BOTH but after hearing Floyd say he said Pac is next because thts what we wanted to hear....I'm not gonna disagree with AK....he MIGHT be right!!

Comment

take the test, amir!.........

Comment

I thought he said he needed more time for Floyd. Now he saying Floyd is scared if him?

Which 1 is it. Are you ready or not?

Comment

lol @ how it went from casual to now floyd is scared of him

I guess he figures everyone else in the world is running that script

Might as well join in.

Vanity

everyone wants to walk before they crawl now days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    I thought he said he needed more time for Floyd. Now he saying Floyd is scared if him?

Which 1 is it. Are you ready or not?
                    He said he will have one fight at 147 in March then fight Floyd in the summer.

Comment

Working...
                    X