No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko kicks Prime Mike Tyson's ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FistOfTyson View Post
    The only white heavyweight worthy of even mentioning when talking about heavyweight greats is Marciano

The Klits get destroyed in any previous heavyweight era
    Only ****** hw worthy of even mentioning is Lennox Lewis. Tyson gets destroyed in any other HW era.

edit:

Why does that word get censored automatically?
    Last edited by Kulle; 09-10-2011, 06:35 PM. Reason: ok... ******?

Comment

Originally posted by AKOO View Post
      Vitali has alot of things that would cause Tyson hell like his size, durability, reach, high workrate, toughness plus good power and speed and a high boxing IQ.

I think Vitali would win a decision. Tyson would rock him at times but Vitali's heart would get it through it and he would proceed to land more consistently and control the tempo especially as the fight progressed.
      This guy knows how it would go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Fighting someones leftovers usually means, beating that same guy that someone else just defeated. Not a guy, who's been on a lengthy winning streak, at Cruiserweight and Heavyweight, since his last loss, years ago. But ok.

I'll just run with the premise that Vitali gave Mike's archenemy a run for his money, in the 6 rounds they fought. Whereas Tyson got his ass handed to him from first to last round.

If we had any kind of data/footage/record of a "prime" Mike handling the equivalent of Lennox Lewis in the early 80's, then we might have something to talk about.
        edit: i didnt meen to quote iron dan

do u really think tyson was close to his best when he fought lewis

cause he looked shot as hell to me

pluss he was overweight and had been weight lifting and if ur built like tyson naturaly weight lifting will ruin u

i dont think its irational to say either one of them would win

but saying one was garbage or the other would crush him or this one sukks etc...

is a crazy IMO

but im not really sure thats what u are implying
        Last edited by ghns1133; 09-10-2011, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
          Prime Mike bobd and weaved perfectly. Mike had the great footwork, skill and power to win this fight. He'd even get in with jabs, that's how good he was at his best. He mosty likely would chopped Kits body with ridiulous intent.. I can imagine Klit just running around the ring to avoid anything he can

Yes, you can only imagine. And that's all you can do, is imagine it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulle View Post
            Only ****** hw worthy of even mentioning is Lennox Lewis. Tyson gets destroyed in any other HW era.
            reported.........

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
              reported.........
              For what? I bet you did not report the post I replied to.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulle View Post
                For what? I bet you did not report the post I replied to.
                just read it never mind

but i was playin any ways

Comment

Lol @ this thread

This forum is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                    do u really think tyson was close to his best when he fought lewis

cause he looked shot as hell to me

pluss he was overweight and had been weight lifting and if ur built like tyson naturaly weight lifting will ruin u

i dont think its irational to say either one of them would win

but saying one was garbage or the other would crush him or this one sukks etc...

is a crazy IMO

but im not really sure thats what u are implying
                    What was I implying? My comment that you replied with a

is what I'm implying.

And the other thing that I'm implying is just what I said. No data of a prime Tyson, beating anything close to a Lewis, not even a 35 year old Lewis, yet alone a younger version of Lennox.

All we got to go on is a "prime" Tyson building his record against Journeymen, before his title shot. And after that, it's a old, coming of losses, Larry Holmes. And his best victory, over a prime Michael Spinks in less than a round, which I give him credit for.

Do any of those wins tell us anything about his ability to handle 6'5, 6'6, 6'7 guys with very good boxing ability. Lennox-esque? Vitali-esque?

We've got more data on Vitali, and what he can do, at his prime (Vs a older Lennox, you can discredit it if you want, but he showed his toughness). We've got data on Vitali coming off a 4 years layoff. And we've got data on what a 40 year old Vitali can do.

All we've got on Tyson is his mid 80's performances, everything after that was downhill, and fans operating on wishful thinking than any real analysis.

Comment

Vitali would have just completely dominated Tyson in every way he has at least as much power, is overwhelmingly stronger and has a far better chin. Vitali would keep Tyson on the end of that ramrod jab and after landing a few of them booming right hands a discouraged Iron Mike would be looking for a way out. Only way Tyson could win if he walk through Vitali to get into punching range and if he tried that he would get destroyed in quick time. After seeing Vitali absorb that monster uppercut from Lewis that nearly knocked his head off his shoulders, i doubt Tyson could even really hurt Vitali if he did get inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X