Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, anybody who thinks Kotelnik won that fight has to be kidding themselves.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was obvious when you checked the HBO stats and the fact that cut never stayed closed. The bell went and within 30 secs the cut was open again due to a few well placed head shots.

If Kotelnik could hit harder he'd have won by KO. But he can't.

Comment

Calzaghe lands almost twice as many punches Hopkins yet you think Hopkins won.

Kotelnik outlands Alexander and you think Devon won.

you're a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
        You're a delusional fool

Alexander was hitting gloves and air all night

Kotelnik beat the **** out of him and clearly won the fight.

Eastrern European fighters are superior. These American hypejobs are ALWAYS getting owned by Eastern Europeans.

Eastern Europeans are taking over boxing. You xenophobic Americans and racists out there better get used to it.
        Omg. Yo just for ONCE man please leave race and Nationality out of your posts. I don't care if a boxer is from Afghanistan and has blue skin. None of that means anything to me.

Comment

I had it a bit closer. 115-113 Alexander. Slap boxing can only take you so far when you're opponent's connecting the way Kotelnik was. And I had Khan-Kotelnik a little further than that. There were some close rounds, but I certainly didn't have it 116-112.

I understand that he was inside for longer than Khan, but he still shouldn't have gotten caught on the chin as many times as he did. It says a lot about his movement. Guys like Khan and Bradley have the footspeed to throw combinations and then move out before their opponent can even throw a punch half way.

Comment

disgraceful bully......no one can take your calzaghe hate serious anymore

Comment

Clean Punching = Kotelnik

EFFECTIVE Agression = Kotelnik

Ring Generalship = Kotelnik

Defence = LOL....duh

Comment

Getting outworked would be if Kotelnik had landed cleaner punches, but Alexander landed more.

Kotelnik landed more punches, landed harder punches, was much more accurate, and had Devon clueless from round 4 on.

You don't win fights hitting air and gloves. Unless you think Froch beat Dirrell, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                  I don't get it. Please explain people defending the "workrate" of Alexander:

How is throwing 1000 punches and landing 100 better than throwing 500 punches and landing 120?
                  ^^^Explain people.

It's clear even to the Alexander defenders that Kotelnik landed the cleaner more effective punches. It's also clear Kotelnik landed more of them.

Comment

1. I agree with you. Alexander's great conditioning and the ability to keep throwing saved him tonight. If you're not gonna land alot of punches and just hit gloves, then you at least have to be working and punching all 3 minutes of every round. AND HE DID THAT.

2. This is the wrong time (immediately post-fight) to be writing long paragraphs as everybody is in a rush to commentate and won't read past your thread titles. Some do this all the time naturally, the self-absorbed ******s that they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Calzaghe lands almost twice as many punches Hopkins yet you think Hopkins won.

Kotelnik outlands Alexander and you think Devon won.

you're a joke
                      Totally different looking fights that have nothing to do with one another. Those two fights are not even comparable, what are you getting at, just go ahead and say it.

Comment

Working...
                      X