Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron Discusses His Career Status, Paul Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron Discusses His Career Status, Paul Williams

BoxingScene.com recently spoke to former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron. The fighter of Puerto Rican descent has been inactive since his loss to knockout loss to Saul "Canelo" Alvarez last November. Cintron said that he has been working out in the gym and enjoying time with his family but that he wants to return to the ring.

[Click Here To Read More]

stay retired you dont have the heart nomore

Comment

most fighters outside the ring usually don't have health insurance & hope PW's mgr advises the public as he may need help...going forward the rehab the 1st year will be astronomical...

Comment

Cintron is a stepping stone guys for other's.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          stay retired you dont have the heart nomore
          These guys put their life on the line for us fans every time they step in the ring. U sit behind a keyboard n talk down on them.....NOW WHO HAS HEART????

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            most fighters outside the ring usually don't have health insurance & hope PW's mgr advises the public as he may need help...going forward the rehab the 1st year will be astronomical...
            That's my fear, his money situation might be good now but medical expenses could end up eating all that away quickly. I just hope we aren't reading stories about him being broke in a few years.

Comment

You know what? Quintana vs Cintron does sound like a great match up.

Comment

kermit is my man!

Comment

Originally posted by ivanx00 View Post
                  You know what? Quintana vs Cintron does sound like a great match up.
                  That will be a good fight .....winner takes on cotto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    does anyone know if paul has a website? I would gladly make a donation for him...

Comment

Working...
                    X