Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What songs should margo and cotto enter the ring to ???????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    Cotto should keep it classic."Aguanile".
    I love salsa but i dont think salsa music and what ever music mexican fighter come out to have no part in boxing. I want to hear some thing that going to get me pump but i do love the intro to Aguanile

Comment

keep up guys there alot good ones

Comment

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
        I love salsa but i dont think salsa music and what ever music mexican fighter come out to have no part in boxing. I want to hear some thing that going to get me pump but i do love the intro to Aguanile

Cotto should do what the klitch did against David haye.Before coming out he popped on the screen with with a viscious message to haye,the place went silent as you hear a flat line beat in the audio.Music then broke out and I seriously thought Haye was gonna **** his trunks as wlad came in for the ring walk.
        Last edited by AP♠; 11-28-2011, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
          Cotto should do what the klitch did against David haye.Before coming out he popped on the screen with with a viscious message to haye,the place went silent as you hear a flat line beat in the audio.Music then broke out and I seriously thought Haye was gonna **** his trunks as wlad came in for the ring walk.
          yeah that would go very well with the Aguanile intro the song does pump me up big time !!!!!! that the only salsa song i will come out to. thoe i think cotto came out twice to that song

Comment

What kinda boxing fans are yall????? just kiddin lol

i doubt he comes out to it...but any fight that references revenge should automaticlly be this.....

Comment

Comment

Margarito: Eye of the Plaster...errr Tiger by survivor.
                Cotto: Bended knee by boyz2men

Comment

Comment

Keep it rolling guys lots good ones

Comment

Margarito should enter to Sangre Caliente.

It says something to the effect of.... I am going to choose a day to die for the things I love, I like the second of november (day of the dead) and yesterday was the first.

Comment

Working...
                      X