No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Gonzalez, Jonathan Oquendo Shine in PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Gonzalez, Jonathan Oquendo Shine in PR

Coliseo Antonio R. Barcelo, Toa Baja, Puerto Rico - The third edition of "A Piuno Limpio" saw lightweight Jose Gonzalez (16-0, 12 KOs) stop Jose G. “Pipino” Cuevas Jr. (14-7, 12 KOs) in five rounds. Cuevas, who took more than his fair share of punishment in the contest, was unable to come out for the sixth round. Gonzalez grabs the vacant WBO NABO lightweight title. Photos by PRBBP.

[Click Here To Read More]

great wins for puerto rico lets see what these guys got oquendo is ready for arce

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      great wins for puerto rico lets see what these guys got oquendo is ready for arce
      IDK if he's ready for arce i mean he's gonna give him a good fight but arce is going to be alot dirtier, in better shape, craftier and applying more pressure i dont know if oquendo can handle all that.... ricans gotta be more dedicated to their craft and study fighters better mexicans are soft to the body but have good chins Cotto, Juanma, Vazquez Jr. forgot about the body against mexicans and lost.... de la hoyas only ko loss was to the body mosley destroyed margarito to the body yesterday both mexican fighters were hurt to the body trinidad hurt vargas to the body<------1 common denominator... the ones that have talent let it go to waste and then the ones that are dedicated dont have the talent... jonathan gonzalez really impressed me jose gonzalez looked like he wasnt giving it his all he was trying to get rounds in maybe next time he'll go 100%

Comment

Working...
      X