Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hope amir kanh dont get hurt,look at these crazy owrkouts his new coach is makinghi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope amir kanh dont get hurt,look at these crazy owrkouts his new coach is makinghi

this guy is going to get khanh hurt,these workouts that hes making him do are detrimnetal to boxing and are simply not needed,khan needs to fire this guy who is only tying to impress him and let his lead trainer virgin hunter do his normal routine,,

a change in diet is realy all he needs imo,

What is the trainer's background? That's ab interesting workout. I'm just wondering what it's supposed to achieve?

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      What is the trainer's background? That's ab interesting workout. I'm just wondering what it's supposed to achieve?
      they r clearly trying to bulk khan up which imo is not a good idea since speed and movement is what they want to keep for a guy like ncanelelo,but instead they trying to up his power which isnt going to happen in just a few months time,

Comment

What are those big circles on his back from?

Comment

Originally posted by Cody8804 View Post
          Looks like cupping therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody8804 View Post

Comment

who is this guy and what is his background?

where is tony brady?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
                I've had cupping and accupuncture done a few times, cupping really isn't that painful LMAO at that guys face . Accupuncture on the other hand can be very uncomfortable, if you move you feel the needles.. ughhhh

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
                  what's the purpose of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    what's the purpose of this?
                    What they told me is that the purpose is to draw any "bad blood/dead blood/toxins" lingering around from internal bleeding or injuries. The first time they showed me my blood from the injury it was very dark almost black from a nasty back injury, it got much better after that but I was also doing everything they told me to - stretches, exercises, etc. I'm still a bit skeptical with alternative medicine but you can't argue with results.

Comment

Working...
                    X