No announcement yet.

Better resume Danny Garcia or Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Probably lean towards Khan to be honest.
    Hmm...Have to say I've very surprised you said that and i picked Garcia's resume...who would of thunk it? But it definitely is a good debate and close one between the two. For me there is just something about Garcia defeating Mathyssee when he was the most feared man on the planet, that puts Garcia is a huge positive for me.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
      Hmm...Have to say I've very surprised you said that and i picked Garcia's resume...who would of thunk it? But it definitely is a good debate and close one between the two. For me there is just something about Garcia defeating Mathyssee when he was the most feared man on the planet, that puts Garcia is a huge positive for me.
      Most feared man on the planet? Dunno about that.

The Matthysse and Khan wins were excellent but outside of that Garcia's resume isn't exactly outstanding especially considering the controversial decisions.

Khan has Kotelnik, a much fresher Paulie, a fresher Judah, Peterson (he won that fight) and Maidana.

Alexander is a decent win at Welterweight too whereas Garcia's only win at 147 has been a completely washed up, semi-retired Paulie. Julio Diaz and Algieri are better wins than that.

Comment

Khan,no doubt.Up until Garcia and Khan fought each other,Garcia hadn't faced sh.it apart from an old and shot Morales

Comment

It doesn't really matter much to me.

What matters is that Garcia was all over Khan and had him staggering and falling around the ring like a drunk.

Khan's best win is Maidana, but I don't think he will do well at welterweight. Thurman and Brook would be too much for him.

Comment

khan
            matthysse
            judah
            morales
            holt

definitely garcia.

Comment

i'd rate garcia's matthysse win slightly above khan's maidana win, and of course garcia beat khan himself, which makes this an easy choice. they both deserved to lose close fights to peterson imo

Comment

140 Pound Resume Wins over Top 10 Fighters

Khan Kotelnk Malignaggi Maidana McCloskey Judah. Garcia Morales Khan Judah Matthysse. Khan has the better resume

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  i'd rate garcia's matthysse win slightly above khan's maidana win, and of course garcia beat khan himself, which makes this an easy choice. they both deserved to lose close fights to peterson imo

LOLOLOLOL....C'mon man

Comment

I would go with Garcia. Khan and Lucas.

Comment

I'd say Danny. Khan Lucas and Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                      X