No announcement yet.

Video: Amir 'The Contradiction' Khan - Get ready to cringe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Amir 'The Contradiction' Khan - Get ready to cringe

"IF" Khan so called schooled Kell in these sparing sessions, I would of imagined the fight would of happened already. Their must of been something in them to make Khan avoid Kell at all times.

In terms of if a fight actually got made, it would be a hard one to predict in imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
      "IF" Khan so called schooled Kell in these sparing sessions, I would of imagined the fight would of happened already. Their must of been something in them to make Khan avoid Kell at all times.

In terms of if a fight actually got made, it would be a hard one to predict in imo.
      It's a genuinely good match-up! 50/50 fight. I'd pick Kell Brook but wouldn't be surprised if Khan took it on a decision if he shows up in shape.

But he's continuously said he'd fight Kell if he beat this guy and that guy and did this or that. Brook has done it all to a point where Khan can't say anything else other than just openly duck.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post

Brook always laughs at that. He gives the whole 'he can say what he wants, we both know what really happened' response.

Khan knows Brook will flatten him, he's not going anywhere near him. His contradictions and excuses just continue to pile up.

Comment

I still like Khan but the whole Brook thing is testing my patience with him

Comment

Said it a million times, no way Khan can beat brook that timing and power will put a beating on him and he knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
              Said it a million times, no way Khan can beat brook that timing and power will put a beating on him and he knows it.
              What power, who at the world level has he stopped? Broner a blown up lightweight dropped Porter with one shot whilst Brook landed at will on Porter and didn't even hurt him once.

Comment

I remember that ringside episode and Kell saying: "You got schooled" and meant it. Khan reciprocated by using Kell's own word.

"I've never been schooled. Ever".

Those words were said by someone who meant it.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                  What power, who at the world level has he stopped? Broner a blown up lightweight dropped Porter with one shot whilst Brook landed at will on Porter and didn't even hurt him once.
                  Dfuq are you talking about never hurt him once

Go back and look at the end of the first round you muppet. He also buckled him in the later rounds.

Broner landed a full shot right on his button. Most people would go down from a free left hook like that.

Comment

Lets be honest, Khan probably won the sparring but he doesn't school anyone, he just throws blurring hands fast, moves, and gets back to corner. If they sparred 1-3 rounds Khan woulda got the best of it. Real fight and in the pros, Brook is gonna time him and fold him.

Comment

Working...
                    X