A little look at the astrological forecast for Floyd and canello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little look at the astrological forecast for Floyd and canello

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-b...r=2013&lang=en

This is Floyd's transits during fight week and especially the 14th and 15th if you go to the same website and look at the dates he has fought most of them are spot on.

On the contrary Floyd has mars in a tight opposiitoon come fight night which could dictate the pace of which he fights his fight or decides to trade

Canelo seems to have the much better of the two charts http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-b...r=2013&lang=en

By the way for any of those who comment yet have no idea about the study please don't even bother unless you have the slightest defense or knowledge about anything related to astrotheology

Floyd's natal chart is superior. His Mars is involved in the tightest t-square I seen in all my years of astrology and has 4 aspects total. His Merc comes with 5 aspects. He's the "Taurus" representative of our era and has a heavy fixed influence to him.

The last time Floyd fought the transiting Mars made a tight square to his Mars.

Comment

Astrology is a pseudoscience that has been thoroughly debunked by legitimate science on countless occasions. It's nothing more than primitive man's first attempt at understanding astronomy.

I have my reservations regarding any individual who believes in this sort of laughably ridiculous nonsense.

Comment

Bernard is a BOSS when it comes to dropping knowledge on this subject. Give us your break down Bernard if you have time?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          Bernard is a BOSS when it comes to dropping knowledge on this subject. Give us your break down Bernard if you have time?
          Floyd is scheming something sinister. I see Alvarez gassing and getting hurt. Floyd could give him an injury.

Comment

I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Floyd is scheming something sinister. I see Alvarez gassing and getting hurt. Floyd could give him an injury.
              Do the stars suggest Canelo will "gas" or is this simply a common conception of Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Do the stars suggest Canelo will "gas" or is this simply a common conception of Canelo?
                This is based off the fact that he takes an excess amount of breathers against guys who didn't even put him in a grueling fight

Wishing and then acting like he has okay stamina is akin to pretending Khan could somehow improve his bad chin to a decent chin. It didn't pan out for ****

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical.
                  I'm a sagittarius as well, as is Bruce Lee. End thread ho a$$ jiggas

Comment

So one guy gets knocked out, or gasses, or gets outboxed. And this is somehow due to planets and stars?

Comment

Working...
                    X