Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Peterson The Best at 140, Beats Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterson looked really good against Holt and looked good against Khan, though I thought he lost even with the point deductions. He has faced better opposition and imo has a bit more in his armory than Garcia. He's also quicker. I like Garcia too though, but Peterson is top dog at the moment. He beat Khan first, so Garcia and Peterson will have to battle it for the #1 spot.

Comment

Matthysse continuously sparred Sergio Martinez b4 and looked good too... Bradley never faced Matthysse so he cant really say much about his boxing ability. Matthysse treated olusegun like a rag doll, who has more boxing ability than peterson.

Comment

The winners of Peterson/Matthysse and Garcia/Judah must fight each other! Khan has some work to do to get back up there, but what really sucks is that Rios and Alvarado have no opponents except for each other, even though all these guys are in the same division. Out of all of these the fight that would bring the most drama and excitement would be Rios/Garcia, and we all know it won't happen. Its a fukn shame

Comment

i agree peterson is the best and would work the **** and possibly stop lucas hype job mattheysse

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
            Why not? IMO he's not making the "big impact" @WW.
            A possible rematch with Pacquiao, Marquez is not likely to happen, Mayweather..well you got the TR issue. But, JWW is red hot right know.

It might be a good idea moving down just for a while and look for big fights.
            He's still new to the division, he can wait for some of these Jr WWs to move up which will eventually happen.

Comment

lesbi-honest Bradley is only saying this because Peterson is black he knows damn well Matthysse would beat Peterson, Matthysse has a granite chin and Peterson was knocked down by Khan

Comment

I hope this matthyese hype train stops soon. You guys act like he's superman and will ko everybody. He couldn't even stop zab

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  This is so transparent it's funny. Another lame attempt to make himself look better.

When Matthysse beats and stops Peterson it will put this nonsense Bradley is talking to bed.
                  I got a billion says Peterson won't get stopped..You interested??

Comment

Tim saying this because he beat Peterson so he can make himself look goods. Peterson is the 3Rd best at 140 behind Lucas and Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      i agree peterson is the best and would work the **** and possibly stop lucas hype job mattheysse
                      I would not call Matt's a hype job bro..He's the real deal..

Comment

Working...
                      X