No announcement yet.

Donaire-Rigo Press Conference Stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Yes you are, he is just more technically cute. The more skilled fighter is the one that wins the fight
    On April 13, we'll see who the more skilled fighter is.

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
      Exactly right.
      Thank you.

Comment

• "Erol Spence jr is more skilled and technical then Rigo". You know what that doesnt make sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          On April 13, we'll see who the more skilled fighter is.
          At this point since the fight hasnt happened, you go by why they have beat. People look so much into "pure boxing styles" as to who is better or more skilled. The fighter that beat the better opponents is the one that is most skilled

Comment

If Nonito wins, it won't be because he's more skillful than Rigo. It'll be because of his power. Guillermo is clearly more skilled than Donaire.
            Agreed. I can't see Donaire outboxing Rigo. I would imagine either Rigo feels his power early in the fight and becomes extra cautious throughout the remaining rounds or gets caught with something late in the fight. Either way, Donaire's power will be the difference if he comes away with the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Agreed. I can't see Donaire outboxing Rigo. I would imagine either Rigo feels his power early in the fight and becomes extra cautious throughout the remaining rounds or gets caught with something late in the fight. Either way, Donaire's power will be the difference if he comes away with the win.
              What does "outboxing" mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                I will do an account bet with you.

Okay, you're on though I would feel bad. Just sport a photo of my choice when Rigondeaux whoops this mouse & good luck.

Donaires going to get taken to El Chacal university.

Comment

Thank you.
                  http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/def...94cada75e2.jpg

This pix of yours shows how it's done. Imagine donaire in there, one step back, throw his Left hook! Game over!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Okay, you're on though I would feel bad. Just sport a photo of my choice when Rigondeaux whoops this mouse & good luck.

Donaires going to get taken to El Chacal university.
                    you mean this mouse?

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                      you mean this mouse?
                      Wtf

Comment

Working...
                      X