No announcement yet.

got my rival elite bag gloves today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my rival elite bag gloves today

i got my rival elite bag gloves today in the mail. they are great cant wait till monday to get to the gym to use them on the heavy bag. any tips on how to take care of the gloves?

You will love them, great protection for your hands and they are relatively cheap compared to many of the other gloves in the market.

I had used the Everlast Protex 2 Evergel Training 16 oz Gloves and the Fighting 12 oz lace up gloves and these two are by far inferior to the Rival Elite RB20 Bag Gloves.

I might do a review on them once I receive a pair Winning 14 oz I bought for cheap in a rare ebay auction so I can compare the RB20 to the top glove in the market.

Comment

I got a pair of these. The hand protection is great but the wrist support leaves alot to be desired. I have weak wrists so even though i tape and wrap my hands up i prefer a glove with good wrist support

Comment

make sure you air them out after every training and put them by your window or so overnight. thats really about it

Comment

ok thanks i will do that. i also read to wipe them inside out with some wet wipes, like i have lysol, i think , wipes is that a good idea

Comment

Working...
          X