No announcement yet.

floyd's silence deafening....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBFP4PBEST View Post
    he is just waiting till the announcement the fight is set and then on march 13 he will dominate manny
    any links with this? i really would want to read it...

Comment

I can't wait until this **** is signed, and official. Hopefully the trolling will die down.

Comment

Originally posted by tortillawarrior View Post
        floyds floyding, what else is new. Manny already agreed a few days ago, and now there isn't a peep from mayweather. He doesn't really want to fight manny. Manny just called his bluff.

I expected as much.

fsl.
        you lot are a bunch of haters...if mayweather was to start yapping,you lot would say he talks too much,but now he aint talking you lot are chatting the upmost crap..for those who don't know how floyd works,here it is:
        He always goes quite before a fight is signed...when everything is signed and its definately a done deal he will be talking..dont worry about that..if you want to bet your points,that he will start the **** talking before the fight then i will bet with you..cause he will.anyway the fight is soon done deal,virtually is so if you are so eager for the trash talking,go re-visite osacr v mayweather24/7 or hatton v mayweather 24/7..better yet,wait for mayweather v pac 24/7 and you will see whats up.stop the hate and come up with some better threads please.something serious would help,with a lil trash talk since you love it so much...lmao.peace!!

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
          i wonder what's goin on in his mind........
          it's been a week or more so now since pacquaio accepted the march 13 date, and we still dont here anything from the greatest fighter himself.

is ellerbe thinking of a great story way out of the fight?....... next few days would seem to be critical, i can see the mayweathers come out with new excuses to save the best boxer in the world from the hands of a fairly average boxer in manny pacquaio.
          He is laying low until things are signed officially. Once all the details are set in stone, you can expect the usual trash talking Mayweather jr, to emerge.

Comment

Floyd is pissed. He feels the disrespect and he is going to punish Annie on behalf of all the *******s lol JK

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
              Jeez. These Pinoys are so illiterate.

Both camps agreed to have a gag order. That is why you have heard very little from both. Even from Arum, you only got a couple of sentences.
              there was no gag issued on manny.... he did say something i can't wait to fight the greatest boxer in the planet.....

floyd's response.....nothing.

uh hang on...... they are still studying their press release which is gonna be centered on excuses to avoid the pacman.....lol

Comment

uh hang on...... they are still studying their press release which is gonna be centered on excuses to avoid the pacman.....lol
                You would want that, wouldn't you.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  He is laying low until things are signed officially. Once all the details are set in stone, you can expect the usual trash talking Mayweather jr, to emerge.
                  very unlikely of a **** talking gayweather....
                  he is definitely feeling the heat and just don't know how to react on it.

Comment

lol..first he talks to much now you're mad cause he isnt talking...the fight is set..and will be announced soon...

Comment

i wonder what's goin on in his mind........
                      it's been a week or more so now since pacquaio accepted the march 13 date, and we still dont here anything from the greatest fighter himself.

is ellerbe thinking of a great story way out of the fight?....... next few days would seem to be critical, i can see the mayweathers come out with new excuses to save the best boxer in the world from the hands of a fairly average boxer in manny pacquaio.
                      business first.....once the fight becomes "official," posters like you will be whining about HOW MUCH **** mayweather talks.....

so far he's been quoted as saying manny's 1-dimensional, and will be easy work......nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                      X