Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Explains Why Bellew 'Would Get Destroyed, Real Quick'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Explains Why Bellew 'Would Get Destroyed, Real Quick'

David Haye was sitting ringside at the Echo Arena in Liverpool and watched his close friend BJ Flores get knocked out in three rounds by WBC cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew.

[Click Here To Read More]

He's right - it's gonna be a mismatch. I'm going to really enjoy Bellew get knocked out cold. There isn't another ending I can think of. Haye is going to end Bellew's career...

Comment

Fight is bloody stupid. Haye should stick to a rated heavyweight and Bellew fight any of the top 3 at cruiser-weight.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Fight is bloody stupid. Haye should stick to a rated heavyweight and Bellew fight any of the top 3 at cruiser-weight.

Ha. Not Haye's style. He's very much safety first.

Comment

Easy win for Haye right here

Comment

Bellew is good but come on haye been getting hit by heavyweight past Idk how many years now...haye will take bellew shots and land his bombs it wont go the distance middle rounds it stops..theres no need for this fight bellew should dominate cruiserweight he can unified.I not no big Haye fan but that man has skills ..

Comment

Bellew is no better than C level and will surely get exposed by a good cruiserweight i.e Briedis. Flores was going down after getting skiffed on the top of the head, ffs.
              Haye would do an ''Enzo'' on Balloon, but I want to see Haye vs Briggs and Balloon vs Briedis first.

Comment

Good fight for both

Haye get's a big payday, gets himself the attention he loves with a highlight KO

Bellew gets paid, and gets to keep his world title to keep himself relevant. The excuse is built in for a loss - he's too small for HW

Comment

PPV, what a joke. This would be equivalent to a murder scene. Bellew got KOed by a decent LHW and Haye is a monster puncher. Bellew will be blown away in round 1. PPV hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    ^This. Absolute joke and people are just fine with it. Haye keeps dicking around until he can worm his way back into a title fight. The most significant thing he has done in 7 years is beat Chisora, who is just a punching bag to the stars. Path of least resistance one again.

Comment

Working...
                    X