Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Yea it's a "Tune-Up"
    Third one in a row.
    Cab driver who beat Guerrero is available, he can take care of transport himself too

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
      “The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.”
      i like this quote a lot.

i like it very much....

id green you if i could but i ran out red'k people.

yes offense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Spike airing an easy Danny fight to setup a Danny v Thurman in 2017. Looks like they are stealing the HBO playbook for Canelo, Kov, Ward and other guys with a network deal-opponents designed to get KTFO and make the name look good to set up the big fight.
        If thats true then Spike is dumber than a bag of hair. They air a garbage mismatch to set up Garcia vs Thurman, which would obviously be on Showtime or somewhere else. It CERTAINLY wouldnt be on Spike.......

It would be like you taking some girl to the mall to buy her a nice outfit for her to wear on a date with someone else next week........

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          If thats true then Spike is dumber than a bag of hair. They air a garbage mismatch to set up Garcia vs Thurman, which would obviously be on Showtime or somewhere else. It CERTAINLY wouldnt be on Spike.......

It would be like you taking some girl to the mall to buy her a nice outfit for her to wear on a date with someone else next week........
          Spike is owned by Viacom, which owns CBS and Showtime. So your analogy is off. It's like taking your girl to Footlocker in the mall and then taking her to Champs in the mall-different stuff, same parent company.

Comment

Look at all the little girls in this thread crying

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              enjoy your **** sandwich you bum.

Comment

I'm going to guess Kerman Lejarraga of Spain. Ranked 29 in the WBC welterweight rankings and 17-0. He has a good knockout percentage so maybe its too much of a risk.

Nevermind. I predict Damien Martin of France. Experienced guy with a record of 25-8-4 with sneaky power (4 ko's).

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                  LOL. Notice that we had very little boxing scheduled for the last quarter. Posters were mad and complained. last couple weeks we've seen fights announced. Posters respond by complaining.

Mad when there is no boxing on. Mad when there is boxing on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Spike is owned by Viacom, which owns CBS and Showtime. So your analogy is off. It's like taking your girl to Footlocker in the mall and then taking her to Champs in the mall-different stuff, same parent company.
                    I do not believe there is as much "co-mingling" between those en****** as you do. And there certainly isnt any proof to be found, its just our own opinions. In 18 months the only co-branded show that took place that I can remember was the Thurman-Porter card.......

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      I do not believe there is as much "co-mingling" between those en****** as you do. And there certainly isnt any proof to be found, its just our own opinions. In 18 months the only co-branded show that took place that I can remember was the Thurman-Porter card.......
                      Yeah, the higher ups at Viacom may barely even be aware that Spike has a boxing series.

Comment

Working...
                      X