Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins To Golovkin: Make a Statement, Fight Kovalev-Ward Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if weights no issue 'bernard' why don't you go up in weight for your final fight, challenge yourself against winner of glowacky v usyk

Comment

• The Con-Man, Hopkins is JEALOUS. Lol! I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        175-160=25?????? huh
        Already admitted my blunder, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          if weights no issue 'bernard' why don't you go up in weight for your final fight, challenge yourself against winner of glowacky v usyk
          dude Hopkins jumped from 160 to 175 to fight Tarver..stop getting mad anytime anyone asks GGG to take a risk

Comment

• Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            Already admitted my blunder, man.

Comment

• First off fighters take risks All the Time!

Bernard tell the same thing to your boy Canelo who had the belt, makes Middleweight weight easily and fights at 15 pounds over!

If you take a good look at Hopkins record at Middleweight it isn't as great as most think. He was good not great and was much better at 175.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                dude Hopkins jumped from 160 to 175 to fight Tarver..stop getting mad anytime anyone asks GGG to take a risk
                WHEN did Bhop move up to fight Tarver?

Age Age 40+

After he lost to Jermain Taylor twice in a row and lost all his belts

He said he cant make 160 anymore, his body cant handle it.

Comment

• I'm confused. Why exactly don't GGG fans wanna see him fight Ward? That's a great fight that all boxing fans should want to see

Comment

• How long did it take Hopkins to make a statement? Many years and it was against someone who wasn't a true MW.

Comment

• Originally posted by casheddie View Post
                      what are you talking about sir? why should GGG be pressured to take absurd challenges. Why don't the Charlo brothers move up to middleweight, why doesnt the orange colored cunt move up 5 pounds to face the p4p best. Why doesn't Adrien Broner fight Andrade if he wants to take real chances. And now all of a sudden he gets semi-tough challenges? Before it was just cans. It took him getting hit for your brain to believe he was challenged.
                      Sorry if it came across wrong, but really I've just seen so much outrage from GGG fans not willing to accept their hero was schooled for a couple rounds there vs Brook. That's all I meant. And he/his people did say anything 154-168, yet he didn't move up to fight Ward. And will he ever fight Kovalev? My money is on him never doing it, but obviously time will tell. That would be the fight that would make him the biggest in the biz should he choose to accept it. And he wouldn't risk his reputation if he lost. Dare to be great.

Comment

Working...
                      X