Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need life advice. I'm a ****-up... (please read)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      You type in the same manner that punchr does.

I find that very interesting.
      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Are you punchr's alt?
      No. Mods can check my IP since this you are so paranoid of alts TBear BostonGuy THE REED

Comment

Originally posted by boothead1994 View Post
        I think you are on to something. Ambition attracts girls.

I need to reignite my ambitiousness. I can be the fire, her one desire.

I'm a lazy bastard though. I gotta change man. This loneliness is killing me and my insecurities are eating me alive.
        Pick up a sport, you'll get more mental strenght, it will change your mind and you will build a more attractive body for yourself.

You might met some girls too.

What about a self defense or kick boxing stuff? Sht is full of women now shaking their tight asses trying to learn how to defend theirselves.

Work on your body and your mental strenght, you doesn't seem stupid so you can do it bro.

Do Something about it now!

Comment

LOL for a sec, I thought this was for real until the B-Street boys lyrics.

Comment

Hello. I need advice. Any help would be truly appreciated. I am grateful for any help.

I am in trouble.

You see, I messed up.

I made mistakes.

I'm 21 years old... and, well... I still live with my parents.

But that's the least of my problems.

I don't have a car. I don't have a job. I don't have ambition. Nor do I have self-esteem. I don't have friends. I don't have quick wit.

I have a small dick. I'm fat, unattractive, and a virgin. I tense up and get frightened in the presence of women. Anxiety and social anxiety taxes resources in my brain so fewer resources go to goal setting, conceptualizing stuff, and just being a carefree human.

I'm at such a low point, that I have started browsing Wizardchan, a website for virgins.

I am broken. Defeated. Demoralized. Disheartened.

It wasn't always like this for me. I wasn't always this way. I used to be an ambitious and out-going boy. I used to have ideas. I used to be active and play with my friends.

When I was in kindergarten, I chanted something silly and belly-bumped another boy. My display of unafraid boylike behavior made several mothers laugh and smile. They looked at me with admiring eyes.

I sang freely without questioning myself.

As an 8-year-old I sang loudly and proudly in my backyard as I played with my ball -- with happiness and certainty.

I want it that way

Tell me why
            Ain't nothin' but a heartache
            Tell me why
            Ain't nothin' but a mistake
            Tell me why
            I never wanna hear you say
            I want it that way
            Am I your fire
            Your one desire
            I-

All of a sudden, the girl next door and her friend looked over the fence.

"You sing really nice," she told me.

I froze.

I didn't say a word.

I was afraid.

I became silent and remained paralyzed in my anxious state.

At the time, I thought the older kid was making fun of the younger boy.

Today, I realize that she was just being nice. She saw ambitiousness, confidence, and happiness in a little boy. She was attracted to it. She gave me a compliment. That was it.

That was a long time ago.

I haven't improved since then. I still get scared when girls talk to me. My body just shuts down like when I boxer gets hit with the knockout punch. Anxiety takes over.

I'm not that boy anymore. I devolved. Now I hold back my voice when I speak. I don't sing freely anymore.

Back then I didn't second-guess. I lived my life. I didn't hold back.

I don't do things with certainty anymore.

Somewhere along the way I lost that unafraid boy.

I want him back.

Please help me. What should I do? I lost myself. I let my anxiety grow too much and now it controls my life.
            Send out resumes and do follow up calls. Persistence wears down resistance. If no luck call a job agency, they hire anybody. When I was employed through an agency they hired quite a few ex cons and meth heads. It's not ideal but you can use it as a temporary thing to get on your feet.

Also you won't gets girls living with your parents and without a car.
            i_am_a_champ help OP
            Last edited by punchr; 06-09-2016, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              What is it about the BScene lounge that makes people think it's an agony aunt forum?
              :crying1::crying1::crying1::clapping:

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                No. Mods can check my IP since this you are so paranoid of alts TBear BostonGuy THE REED
                Paranoid? lol It is our job to know.

You really don't want us to get all "paranoid" and do a exposé here.

Comment

Hello. I need advice. Any help would be truly appreciated. I am grateful for any help.

I am in trouble.

You see, I messed up.

I made mistakes.

I'm 21 years old... and, well... I still live with my parents.

But that's the least of my problems.

I don't have a car. I don't have a job. I don't have ambition. Nor do I have self-esteem. I don't have friends. I don't have quick wit.

I have a small dick. I'm fat, unattractive, and a virgin. I tense up and get frightened in the presence of women. Anxiety and social anxiety taxes resources in my brain so fewer resources go to goal setting, conceptualizing stuff, and just being a carefree human.

I'm at such a low point, that I have started browsing Wizardchan, a website for virgins.

I am broken. Defeated. Demoralized. Disheartened.

It wasn't always like this for me. I wasn't always this way. I used to be an ambitious and out-going boy. I used to have ideas. I used to be active and play with my friends.

When I was in kindergarten, I chanted something silly and belly-bumped another boy. My display of unafraid boylike behavior made several mothers laugh and smile. They looked at me with admiring eyes.

I sang freely without questioning myself.

As an 8-year-old I sang loudly and proudly in my backyard as I played with my ball -- with happiness and certainty.

I want it that way

Tell me why
                  Ain't nothin' but a heartache
                  Tell me why
                  Ain't nothin' but a mistake
                  Tell me why
                  I never wanna hear you say
                  I want it that way
                  Am I your fire
                  Your one desire
                  I-

All of a sudden, the girl next door and her friend looked over the fence.

"You sing really nice," she told me.

I froze.

I didn't say a word.

I was afraid.

I became silent and remained paralyzed in my anxious state.

At the time, I thought the older kid was making fun of the younger boy.

Today, I realize that she was just being nice. She saw ambitiousness, confidence, and happiness in a little boy. She was attracted to it. She gave me a compliment. That was it.

That was a long time ago.

I haven't improved since then. I still get scared when girls talk to me. My body just shuts down like when I boxer gets hit with the knockout punch. Anxiety takes over.

I'm not that boy anymore. I devolved. Now I hold back my voice when I speak. I don't sing freely anymore.

Back then I didn't second-guess. I lived my life. I didn't hold back.

I don't do things with certainty anymore.

Somewhere along the way I lost that unafraid boy.

I want him back.

Please help me. What should I do? I lost myself. I let my anxiety grow too much and now it controls my life.

Best thing to do is become a peeping tom or invent an invisibility suit.

If i had an invisibility suit ill follow girls i know into their houses and wank while they get changed or follow them into the toilet and wank whilst watching them take a girly shyt.

Eroticness.

I would also hope i get to watch them masturbate. Id get very close to their puzzies and inhale.

Comment

Ask Alexkid, he'll help you out

Comment

haha its either punchr or loadedwrap!

they are the always ones who put things in the title like (please help) or (please read!) or (solve this issue).

but yeah i'm dealing with alot of the same issues you are. my anxiety is crippling and i fear it will make me depressed in the future. i'm still trying to research which drugs might help me.
                      Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 06-09-2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X