No announcement yet.

I'm still puzzled as to how Floyd managed to retire undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    People seem to ignore that floyd called out casamayor and Freitas at 130, tszyu when he was top dog at 140 and mosley and hatton way before he fought them...and that arum didn't want to risk cotto agsinst him. People did not want to fight this guy til he became a star. I'm not the biggest floyd fan but I've been following the sport for nearly his whole career...i remember how it was before everyone hated the guy and said anything to discredit him.
    Yeah we've all heard about the tooth ache excuse from Mosley. I'll leave it to others to debate who ducked who. Those are 4 or 5 match ups I'd like to have seen and would've been surprised to see Floyd emerge undefeated.

Comment

• I never posted in here but some how I knew spoon or rath would have the most posts in here

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Yeah we've all heard about the tooth ache excuse from Mosley. I'll leave it to others to debate who ducked who. Those are 4 or 5 match ups I'd like to have seen and would've been surprised to see Floyd emerge undefeated.
        I woulda loved to see him and casamayor at 130.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Still hurt? He also tryed to avoid drug testing at all cost. I've been watching pac since he was a one dimensional reckless left hand puncher with a regular sized head...i saw the metamorphosis and just call it like i see it. It's cute how you stick up for your bf spoon tho.
          you are a nutcase.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            I never posted in here but some how I knew spoon or rath would have the most posts in here

"No-no-no-no-no. B-But, but, you don't, you don't understand do you? They have to post in here, they're obligated as un-sworn members of the NSB Crime Squad to scour the Earth for Mayweather hate, yes? Do you understand now? Tonight they're looking for the Loch Ness Monster in Mayweather's trunks. Now if you'll come sit with me I'll make you a hat and you'll understand...."

Comment

• Rath and Spoon tbh

Comment

• "Ah yes quickly before I lose my train of thought. What I think is most critical in this case is that the Loch Ness Monster clearly can reside nowhere but in Mayweather's shorts and I believe the NSB Crime Squad is very close to proving that. I can recall but one other incident of this magnitude some 70 years ago a colleague of mine vanished when they ventured too close to someone's crotch! Why aren't you wearing your hat?"
                Last edited by Slip Stream; 11-20-2015, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  I never posted in here but some how I knew spoon or rath would have the most posts in here
                  one of my stalker.

the exaggeration, 260 posts 4 are mine LOL

hey hansburger who's your alt in IV scandal thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
                    Rath and Spoon tbh

hey alt, what happened to your legitimate agency, you run away from that post.

Comment

• We have a big following among flowmos around here Rath. We are being followed like rock stars. I wonder why hehehe..

Comment

Working...
                      X