No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Hopes To Sit Down With Mayweather During UK Trip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Hopes To Sit Down With Mayweather During UK Trip

AMIR KHAN has vowed knock out Floyd Mayweather when the American superstar visits Bolton. But the British puncher plans to do it on his PlayStation rather than in the ring.

Pound-for-pound king Mayweather, 37, is visiting the town as part of a series of after dinner speaking events around the UK.

Khan, 27, reckons Mayweather is only coming to his home town to wind him up, but is still set to confront him at his £200-a-seat dinner at the Reebok on June 23.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As a Mayweather fan, this makes me yawn. Drop the TBE bull**** if you're gonna try to end you career with fights like Khan, Maidana II, and Danny Garcia. We want to see you fight Pacquiao and the Martinez/Cotto II winner at 160. I'm only OK with a Robert Guerrero or Marcos Maidana on Cinco de Mayo if it is followed with fights like the one against Canelo. Give us something better than this rehearsed BS.

Comment

Good. Keep checking him Khan. Eventually he will fold, or look like a sucker in the long run.

He (Floyd) seems to he okay with looking like a punk in the publics eye so there is a chance he will not fold.

Comment

TMT will get chased out of Bolton if they try to pull any stunts with Khan.

On a serious note the article says "desperate for a money spinning shot". Well in Khan's case it's not just the $, otherwise he would've taken an easier fight with Brook for $5 vs Collazo's $1.5. It's part of it no doubt, but not the only thing, unlike Robert Guerrero.

Comment

Sorry, that last fight against Luis didn't excite me. Again it was like watching a 147 clone of Andre Ward. Frankly it was a pretty dull fight and other then the knockdowns it was not very exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            As a Mayweather fan, this makes me yawn. Drop the TBE bull**** if you're gonna try to end you career with fights like Khan, Maidana II, and Danny Garcia. We want to see you fight Pacquiao and the Martinez/Cotto II winner at 160. I'm only OK with a Robert Guerrero or Marcos Maidana on Cinco de Mayo if it is followed with fights like the one against Canelo. Give us something better than this rehearsed BS.
            A rematch with Cotto is more pointless than a Khan fight. Cotto has been damaged goods for years and years.

Comment

If I were Floyd, I'll choose Khan now on a later date (October-November) over the Maidana rematch, besides beating Collazo won't prepare you for Mayweather, if he lets Khan further strengthen his reputation by beating a top-notch welterweight, then Floyd is in trouble, Maidana can wait for cinco de mayo next year.

Comment

¿Hard hitting Collazo? Just because he stopped Ortíz in 2 in his last fight doesn't make him a hard hitter, in 41 fights he has only 18KO's while Khan in 32 fights(9 less) has 19KO's(1 more than Collazo) So according to the person who write this then Khan would be a devastating puncher(something like Golovkin, Matthysse or Julian Jackson)Which he's not.

Comment

Khan should Bring all the Uk Media and tell him on his face to.

'' STOP DUCKING ME SON, STOP DUCKING ME SON, STOP DUCKING ME''.. FIGHT ME.!

Comment

No interest there, Khan did impress me against Collazo but at least beat a credible opponent, Porter, Thurman or rematch Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                    X