Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady (GGG) Golovkin VS Andre Dirrell (amatuer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady (GGG) Golovkin VS Andre Dirrell (amatuer)

Man that was great! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Yeah I saw this, close fight that could have gone either way.

Comment

Good find, thanks alot! I like both of them so this was interesting to see, although I knew the outcome.

Here's part 2:

Comment

Great post thanks. Damn you can really see how Dirrell is the classic case of a talented guy who just doesn't have any clue how to use his talent to be elite. He should have been jabbing and using his reach advantage, but he wasn't doing it at all. Golovkin was impressive though. He kept Dirrell off balance and seemed to be pretty equal to Andre in the speed department, and he was definitely more powerful.

Comment

Thanks for the video. I really enjoyed it. I see Direll was a runner and a clincher and a hugger even in his amateur days. Golovkin was already a talented warrior that came to fight. Golovkin should be a good champion for years to come. Direll will need a real weak belt holder to ever win a tittle in my opinion. He lacks the fighting spirit of a good champion.

Comment

Dirrell used to be a boxer???

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                Good find, thanks alot!
                you're welcomed, mate

I am so eager to see Golovkin in the ring with the top fighters..

Comment

Good stuff.

If Dirrell had the heart for a fight he would be very hard to beat, he has all the tools you could ask for.

Comment

Whah da slick bruva gaa got robbed yo??!!

Comment

Working...
                    X