Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone notice Mosley SLURRING a bit (Atlas/Kenny interview) ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone notice Mosley SLURRING a bit (Atlas/Kenny interview) ?

Just saw Mosley's interview with Brian Kenny and Teddy Atlas just after the weigh in. Did anyone notice Mosley SLURRING a bit?

It's very subtle but I felt that Mosley was speaking a lot clearer in the past than he is now.

I fear that this fight with Pac will be one fight too far for Shane

it seemed like he was pissed at atlas

Comment

nah I think Mosley is just always camera shy, so he chokes up and gets nervous a bit when he's on the spot

Comment

Botox too close to his mouth.

Comment

hes always been that way
          specially during spot interviews

Comment

He's stressed out, he's constantly hearing he has no shot, he's shot, this isn't a fight, so on and so forth. I tell you one thing, I'm really loving his fighting spirit. He looks anxious to get in there, but I still don't give him much of a chance

Comment

I was just talking about this with a friend of mine. He didn't notice it. It's pretty obvious to me; especially if you watch some interviews from a decade or so ago when he sounded normal

Comment

Yeah, I haven't seen that interview but I noticed it in the Fight Camp 360 episodes. It's nothing too major, but it's definitely there. Don't forget though that Mosley's been boxing since he was a kid and had a lot of amateur fights as well as god knows how many rounds of sparring over the years, it's understandable really.

Comment

Mosley always looks nervous in from of the camera

He does that nervous smile/laugh all the time and slurs alot and always has

But i actually thought he sounded better then usually, didnt have that nervous smille and looked pissed at Atlas for some reason

Comment

I saw it. It's easy to spot. His voice has more of a whisper to it now. It's sad man. He probably won't be the same mentally in years to come.

Comment

Working...
                    X