Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else find it obvious Baldomir laid down for Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else find it obvious Baldomir laid down for Alvarez?

I don't want to give all the clues yet, I figure if anybody else saw what I saw, it's all thee.

You're way too paranoid with everything.

Every match is fixed, every celebrity is part of Illuminati, life is all an illusion for you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      You're way too paranoid with everything.

Every match is fixed, every celebrity is part of Illuminati, life is all an illusion for you.
      Life is an illusion for me or you? I'd reconsider that.

Comment

he certainly did not come to win like Baldomir has done in every fight he's had except for that one. the kid looked like garbage early against jose cotto and most of that fight but blew away baldomir,,,?

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
          I don't want to give all the clues yet, I figure if anybody else saw what I saw, it's all thee.
          Yeah, they painfully rehearsed that knock out of the year type shot in the week leading up to the fight. He was knocked out each day of the week prior to the fight. Wanker.

Williams and Hatton also rehearsed their knock outs. You can see it in the way all three of them fell face first (or back first in Hatton's case) and tried to cushion the fall with their teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Dickman View Post
            he certainly did not come to win like Baldomir has done in every fight he's had except for that one. the kid looked like garbage early against jose cotto and most of that fight but blew away baldomir,,,?
            Exactly....and Jose Cotto is a BUM! Well, not a bum, you know what i mean...

Notice how Baldy leaned in like that at the time of the knockout.....I've NEVER seen Baldy do that before, he's a seasoned pro and very tough...

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              Baldomir fell on his face.

Comment

Sounds like everytime you get a little jealous or upset you create a conspiracy.

Comment

You people don't realize how boxing works. Boxing is arguably the most political sport in the world, it thrives on corruption. Why do you think they put these zombie judges in when a name is fighting a young hungry fighter?

Comment

the only thing thing baldomir has going for him is his chin. he really slow and not that skilled. he got lucky and hurt zab judah and zab just ran from him for the rest of the fight. then when he fought mayweather i didn't even bother to watch the fight because i thought it was a joke. his career for the most part has been a stepping stone for good fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X