Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ortiz Look For The KO Or Try And Outbox Campbell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ortiz Look For The KO Or Try And Outbox Campbell?

Been thinking about this. What will Victor's gameplan be?

Obviously he's gonna at least TRY to box.

That was the mistake with Maidana and that was what he has been working on lately(Diaz,Alatorre).

Usually the guy looking for the KO doesn't get it or gets KO'd himself.
    If Victor's plan works he could get the KO anyway.

Comment

Out box man.

He must have grown up and elarnt since Maidana.

Campbell has some pop and is wiley.

I was gonna say he's smart but he can be dumb.

Campbell may look old voer night, but boxing form is never the same. You never know who turns up.

Same for Oritz.

Is he mature enough to box and not try to go fo the KO?

Believe in your skills and brain, not just your power son. The KO will come if you set it up, not chase it. You don't chase a KO at world level. That **** belongs when you're like in your 15 fights VS butterbean or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
        Obviously he's gonna at least TRY to box.

That was the mistake with Maidana and that was what he has been working on lately(Diaz,Alatorre).

Usually the guy looking for the KO doesn't get it or gets KO'd himself.
        If Victor's plan works he could get the KO anyway.
        Yeah....Good point. U picking Ortiz 2 win?

Comment

Damn, Am real nervous about this fight. I just bet $1000 on Ortiz. If he wins I double my money........Come on Ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySugar View Post
            Yeah....Good point. U picking Ortiz 2 win?
            On the fence for this fight.

Have been busy lately and haven't had time to really study fights stylistically in the week of the fight but either way I think this comes down to if Ortiz can repair his mistakes from last year.
            Nate ain't gonna be slick,he's gonna come forward and pressure him in hopes of breaking him down ala Maidana,altough he ain't as big puncher as Maidana or maybe even as relentless he is a bit better on the inside,has a better jab and is a craftier fighter.
            It just boils down to if Victor has learned anything,he's younger,bigger and needs to prove himself.If he holds up mentally he could win.
            I'm rooting for Ortiz so I'm gonna say ''I'm goig for him to win'' but in reality this is as 50-50 as it gets.

Comment

Working...
            X