Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne Rooney getting knocked out... Or not??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Rooney getting knocked out... Or not??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYnzrovahvk

Ok so if anyone doesn't know who Rooney is, he is one of the most famous soccer players in the world and he is England and Manchester United's captain. Now a big fuss was created today because obviously a famous football should not be boxing etc etc. also Rooney loves boxing and he has said he would have got into boxing if it wasn't for football

Now the issue, did he get knocked out or was he messing about? In my eyes he's messing about but newspapers in England have gone crazy claiming he got knocked out etc etc etc.

What's you guys views on it??

Yea he got knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Yea he got knocked out
      But apart from the fact that it was a jab, the way he went down just seems unnatural to me anyways

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
        But apart from the fact that it was a jab, the way he went down just seems unnatural to me anyways
        Looks legit to me

Comment

I'm just guessing here, but since they where doing that stupid **** on tyle my guess is he got caught of balance by that jab and what actually knocked him out was the hard as fk floor when it hit him in the back of the head.

Comment

The old stereotype is that footballers are idiots but I don't see Rooney being stupid enough to joke around and fall backwards head first onto his marble kitchen floor and almost crack his head on a table or whatever it was near him as he fell. He got clocked and floored hard, no two ways about it.

Comment

Bardsley's wife said that the video was edited and that Wayne got up straight away, but doesn't look like it. He's wearing socks on tiled flooring, any shot that catches him off balance would drop him.

Comment

Typical soccer flop.Deserves a red card.

Comment

what a wally

Comment

What a wanker
                    Even the yanks don't act that stupid

Comment

Working...
                    X