Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: We're Facing Mayweather in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, just for shiets and giggles, if Canelo does fight Trout and Mayweather and say Canelo somehow finds a way to beat them (Long, long shot)....

Will you guys give Canelo credit, or will you guys say May was over the hill and Trout was just a cab driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      But he won't, what then??
      Until someone (hopefully Trout) is named I don't really care.

Comment

Canelo should give Archie Solis a rematch for the street fight they had. I heard Canelo threw a sucker punch. I know Solis only weighs 115, but I think he could get him. That's the Rematch I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
          It wouldn't make sense for Mayweather to fight him if he were to lose. I see no reason for Mayweather to give him such a ridiculous guarantee.
          I agree completely
          How can he expect Mayweather to fight the loser on his undercard
          To me to it says a lot about where he is at mentally
          It seems money is the main focus cos he he fancies his chances against Floyd then he should be confident to take on trout

Anyway,that is meant to be the hold up on any announcement

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
            I've heard the reason nothing has been announced yet is because Alvarez wants to be guaranteed a shot at Mayweather in sept even if he loses in May
            Trout could be his opponent but he won't sign it unless he is a cert for Floyd in sept
            He knows Trout will be a difficult fight so wants to protect his payday with Floyd
            What you guys make of that?
            This is real interesting. Most Floyd fans actually WANT Floyd/ginger. Knowing ginger is nothing but a hype job. Yet still they rally around this matchup. The same way they make monumental excuses as to why Martinez/Floyd isn't any good. And they do this knowing Floyd won't get any credit, nor will he deserve any for embarrassing ginger.

Now the rumor is ginger's team will fight Trout if they're guaranteed the Floyd fight regardless of the outcome. Interesting to see how the Floyd fans respond here. Because if ginger/Trout gets made, I'll bet accounts ginger does not win barring a robbery. And after trout beats ginger, are they gonna accept Floyd/ginger coming off of that loss. If they do just shows how worthless the fanbase really is.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
              Ok, just for shiets and giggles, if Canelo does fight Trout and Mayweather and say Canelo somehow finds a way to beat them (Long, long shot)....

Will you guys give Canelo credit, or will you guys say May was over the hill and Trout was just a cab driver.
              What is there to discredit?

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                I agree completely
                How can he expect Mayweather to fight the loser on his undercard
                To me to it says a lot about where he is at mentally
                It seems money is the main focus cos he he fancies his chances against Floyd then he should be confident to take on trout

Anyway,that is meant to be the hold up on any announcement
                Yes. Makes me wonder just how confident they are in Canelo. There's being careful and cautious with a prospect and then there's this. This is becoming too much. There's no reason that he shouldn't take on Trout at this point. Trout is his most logical opponent. The guarantee that they're looking for is a joke. If he can't beat Trout then why would anyone want to see him in the ring with Mayweather?

Comment

The reason they have not announced an opponent is because Canelo is ducking Archie Solis. Yeah, you heard it hear first. Canelo is a punk; he can only sucker punch little dudes. But Archie is healed up and ready for some revenge. I hope he catches Canelo alone on the streets and sucker punches that punk into next week.

I also hope Archie is sitting ringside when that red headed punk gets put to sleep.

Floyd or Trout, whoever is first. Knock this punk out.
                  Last edited by marvin douglas; 01-12-2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                    Yes. Makes me wonder just how confident they are in Canelo. There's being careful and cautious with a prospect and then there's this. This is becoming too much. There's no reason that he shouldn't take on Trout at this point. Trout is his most logical opponent. The guarantee that they're looking for is a joke. If he can't beat Trout then why would anyone want to see him in the ring with Mayweather?
                    He could always fight Carol Speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                      If not itll be angulo or maidana. This dude is so pu$$ y.
                      Pu##ies don't get in the ring with Angulo by choice.
                      Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      This is real interesting. Most Floyd fans actually WANT Floyd/ginger. Knowing ginger is nothing but a hype job. Yet still they rally around this matchup. The same way they make monumental excuses as to why Martinez/Floyd isn't any good. And they do this knowing Floyd won't get any credit, nor will he deserve any for embarrassing ginger.

Now the rumor is ginger's team will fight Trout if they're guaranteed the Floyd fight regardless of the outcome. Interesting to see how the Floyd fans respond here. Because if ginger/Trout gets made, I'll bet accounts ginger does not win barring a robbery. And after trout beats ginger, are they gonna accept Floyd/ginger coming off of that loss. If they do just shows how worthless the fanbase really is.
                      Young NELO will batter Trout. Woopdidoo, he sparred with Martinez and got completely tired against Cotto. Basic. He had all the advantages against Cotto. He won't against Alvarez. You'll see him on the run once Canelo starts banging that body.

Comment

Working...
                      X