Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Confidence Soars: I Will Destroy Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really sure where you got your info but Pac is odds on favorite to win the fight.
    Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    That seems strange. You only need to look at old threads, dude. Hardcore fans have been clamoring for Bradley for Pac. They've been suggesting Bradley is the most challenging fight for Pac for years now. You want me to dig up old threads? You mean they're changing their tunes now? Pac has been taking on easy fights, according to them. They wanted Bradley. Use google.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      did he win?
      Yeah, decision.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        That seems strange. You only need to look at old threads, dude. Hardcore fans have been clamoring for Bradley for Pac. They've been suggesting Bradley is the most challenging fight for Pac for years now. You want me to dig up old threads? You mean they're changing their tunes now? Pac has been taking on easy fights, according to them. They wanted Bradley. Use google.
        This is True!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          You are very new to Boxing. I get that. If you were not new to Boxing you would understand that Pac is NOT the underdog, and the odds show that!!! This is not even remotely up for debate! It is one thing for some to pick Bradley, but another to say Pac is the underdog!!!!! Do you need someone to show you the odds???!! Get a clue!! Pac is a minimum 3-1 odds. You won't even find a Poll that has Bradley being picked to win.
          He was being sarcastic. You do know that this is a legit fight, don't you? This is not one of those fights Floyd fans and Pac haters love to denigrate, ie, opponent is past prime, shot, old, left over, coming off of lose, etc.

Comment

Bradley gets more comical by the interview...

Comment

Bradley is very mentally tough and he will be hard to break down

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                He was being sarcastic. You do know that this is a legit fight, don't you? This is not one of those fights Floyd fans and Pac haters love to denigrate, ie, opponent is past prime, shot, old, left over, coming off of lose, etc.
                He wasn't being sarcastic and even tried to defend his statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliq20 View Post
                  Lmfao!!! I know you don't believe that. PACMAN will win this fight. All I'm reading is Tim is young, fast, in his prime(really) and Manny never faced a fighter like Tim. Lmfao... Manny is going to mop Bradley on June 9th ill be there live too.
                  I hope you are near ringside so you can taste the sweat and snot when Bradley viciously knocks his head around with devastating hooks and uppercuts. Manny will have no answer for his inside game, and Bradley will slip Manny's counter-punches effortlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
                    Not really sure where you got your info but Pac is odds on favorite to win the fight.
                    I am surprised there could be anyone in the civilized world that is in the dark as JoeMan is about who the favorite to win is. That truly boggles the mind.

Comment

Pac is poised for a loss but I'm not sure it will be from Bradley. I love Tim's confidence though. Manny better be prepared. The difference will be Pac's power. If he still has power I give him the edge. That power wasn't there against Marquez. I don't buy the cramping excuse. Marquez came in better prepared and with a better fight plan. I'm routing for Bradley, but he has to be able to overcome the deficit in punching power. If he is still around after the 5th round his chances for a win will sky rocket.

Comment

Working...
                      X