Clear All

Apple all day

Comment

Apple, ofcourse.

IPhone 4(s) ftw until 5 is out.

Android people hate us for some reason,

Comment

I don't really care.

What I will say is, I love the aesthetics of Apple products. Slimline, clean, simplistic. Just sexy all round.

I love the aesthetics but never understood what was so great about apple products. Although I do own a apple wireless router.

Comment

I have an I phone, seen someone with a samsung galaxy 2, I was impressed. The I phone is actually quite ****. It doesn't even have flash so I can't watch quite area videos from sites which sucks.

Comment

see i hear every apple person say apple is better this and that but why? specs prove there are faster android phones, better cameras . 4G speeds and the list goes on and on. Apple peopl might have some apps android doesnt but give it time we will be equal in that depart. Android beats apple in every other department

Comment

IPhone and Android phones are both decent BUT I've used both and IPhones just seem to have everything ready for you to use but you can't really customise anything...its ready for you to use out of the packet and whatever you want to do with it after that is limited. Android phones appeal a lot more to chose who are tech-savvy and want more from their phone, oh and they have a back button which is always awesome.

Comment

Apple care about making a quality OS and hardware for the user who is their customer.

Android is a poor illegal copy of iOS which is only a vehicle to use the people who buy these devices to serve its customers who are the advertisers.
                Last edited by COVID-19; 03-01-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Surprised at all the uninformed apple users. Iphone =Rolls royce? How the **** do you figure that. What can you do with the Iphone? You dont even get GPS.

Ive already slightly posted on the matter so heres that post.

Here's a picture of my homepage. (Keep in mind I have 8 other pages with widgets, apps, etc.) Ive never even done this before. Its as easy as downloading an app and playing with it. The phone os the HTC Rezound.

I made this just tonight with golauncher. Not nearly as cool as some and I will probably change it but I think it looks good and is set up great. Folders containing all the apps, I can change the theme, wallpaper, dock icons-color-background-shading, folder icon-shading-color-font type-font size-font color, I can change the fonts yet again throughout the whole phone. I could go on but bottom line is it's fully customizable. EVERYTHING can be changed, and if it was rooted which I have yet to do you can change even more down to the fucking OS itself. Im sorry but if you don't think thats superior to the iphone you are an idiot. I dont care if you would ever use it or not, but its there and capable which makes it better.

Stock image to show how much was changed.

Comment

Had apple from the first gen to the 4g.. decided to get a galaxy s2 instead of the 4gs. I like it.. I like dragging and dropping movies in avi format to my phone and just watching it on long road trips or just downloading it to the phone itself. Never really got to do that with my iphone... I guess just for that alone, the next phone I am getting is the galaxy note.

Comment

android phones' value deppreciates faster than apple's...

its like comparing audi to toyota if u know what i mean...

Comment

Working...
                      X