Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what Superfights are suppose to look like!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's cause they both wanted to be great the two p.ussies we saw on Saturday just wanted the money!

Comment

you guys are taking this loss too hard, boxing will be dead as long as cry babies and sore losers exist, but it will never die to the real fans. if pac beat floyd the same way floyd beat pac the whole world would speak of how great boxing is u guys are sad

Comment

I can't believe what I am reading from these *****s. Pac is a joke now? Please all floyd did was run and hug I don't give a crap what anyone else says. Hopefully the next super fight won't be as crap as this one was.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
          Sadly fanboys on this page dont understand the importance of "entertainemnt". I as a fan want to be entertained but most biased fans in here just want their man t win even if they fall asleep midway and then come to the forums with the "boxing is an art, this is not a bareknuckle fight"... Well gues what african americans? The sport is aobut to lose half his fans because the fight of the century was 5 years too late because floyd was scared to fight a prime pacquiao
          For someone who has the word "boxing" in his name you don't seem to like it very much.

Idk why you started putting race in it though.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Best of their era fighting in their primes.

Hopefully there will be a time in the future where this is normal again.
            These two guys are at a whole different level above this generation, it's not fair to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              Boxing ain't dead but anime sure is, read Manga.

i actually enjoyed "Parasite the maxim" over the winter. don't ask me why

i thought the music was good, and the animation was superb for digital, modern anime. the story was silly, but it was entertaining.

i've been chipping away at dragon ball and DBZ over the last few months. they don't make them like they used to.

Comment

As long as the scoring system isn't revamped, there's no incentive for guys like Floyd to win rounds with more than 2-3 clean punches a round.....that and being able to avoid all stylistic matchups you dont like because of the lack of unified rankings at the top of the sport...

It used to be that the scoring would punish spoiling and there were less sanctioning organizations.....which made for better fights....

If you dare suggest modifying the rules to favor entertainment in boxing, all Floyd fans are gonna slit their wrists though...

I mean.....boxing has gone from fight until someone gets KO'ed to 15 rounds to 12....more weightclasses...day before weigh ins.....but modify rules for entertainment??how dare you!!!!!!
                Last edited by -Hyperion-; 05-05-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

floyd didn't choose to be great that night. he chose to be a runner and putting manny in headlocks potshotting coward fraud.

who will remember or care about that mayweather vs pacquiao fight 10 years from now??? boxing took a huge hit after that joke of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    As long as the scoring system isn't revamped, there's no incentive for guys like Floyd to win rounds with more than 2-3 clean punches a round.....that and being able to avoid all stylistic matchups you dont like because of the lack of unified rankings at the top of the sport...

It used to be that the scoring would punish spoiling and there were less sanctioning organizations.....which made for better fights....

If you dare suggest modifying the rules to favor entertainment in boxing, all Floyd fans are gonna slit their wrists though...

I mean.....boxing has gone from fight until someone gets KO'ed to 15 rounds to 12....more weightclasses...day before weigh ins.....but modify rules for entertainment??how dare you!!!!!!
                    Awesome post. I am waiting for everything to die down before making a thread on Floyd's style because it's becoming more and more apparent that the dude is playing the system. I know the bragging rights means more than anything to his fans but at some point, we have to ask what the hell is going on here.

Comment

yeah agree , I mean come on he was paid that huge amount of money and surely that's got to be some accountability to provide entertainment to fans ? yeah Floyd fans will go on and on and on about the unbeaten record and he fights to win but bull**** hes never going to be talked about in revered terms like the warriors of the sport , its a ****ing travesty that guys like micky ward never had been paid in those huge amounts what he and gatti did in there fights that deserved that amount of money not a hugger runner like Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X