Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behold! The terrible and vicious American Pit Bull Terrier!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold! The terrible and vicious American Pit Bull Terrier!

Warning: Video is graphic, and hard to stomach.....

Comment

WARNING EXTREMELY DISTURBING

Comment

This is now a dog thread.

Comment

More shocking video.....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficwZQYmRLE

Comment

It just goes to show. A dog is just an extension of their owners. It has nothing to do with the breed. If an idiot would have got that same dog, and taught it to be nasty, it would be nasty.

The owners of the vicious ones who do harm, should be put down along with their dogs. Pit Bulls can be great harmless pets, as long as they have good owners.

Comment

I have a very nice pit bull but she likes to chase the hell out of cats and squirrels and stuff. She's never bit a cat or anything but if she sees a cat, she goes nuts! My fault for not bringing her around cats much when she was a puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  It just goes to show. A dog is just an extension of their owners. It has nothing to do with the breed. If an idiot would have got that same dog, and taught it to be nasty, it would be nasty.

The owners of the vicious ones who do harm, should be put down along with their dogs. Pit Bulls can be great harmless pets, as long as they have good owners.

Comment

I'm generally not the type of guy who finds many things cute but being around a pitbull (and most dogs in general) has always made me act like a raging f*ggot. I'll instinctively get down on one knee and engage in all of that "Who's a good boy!?" bull**** without even thinking twice.

Bottom line : Dogs rule.

Comment

Working...
                    X