Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan is a boxers nightmare but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My advice to Khan would be to stay away from Floyd or Pac in the near future.

Both would embarrass him.

Comment

khan wants to fight the best win or lose, if mayweather grows some balls he should fight amir khan.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
        Victor ortiz would give khan hell if he came out guns blazing like he did with berto.
        Nah Khan would stick that jab on Vic's face all night long and pepper Ortiz with combinations. Ortiz surprised me with his heart in his last fight but Berto isn't half the fighter Khan is. Berto was just letting Ortiz run through him while Khan would throw punches when Ortiz charges in.

Comment

Prescott is Khan's worst nightmare.

Comment

This Kahn, Mayweather stuff Is getting ******ed. I'm the ****** because I keep reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              I have Ortiz beating Khan let alone FMJ.
              But Floyd and Ortiz are nothing alike.

Comment

It's dangerous to assume on the strength of the Maidana fight that Khan will find it difficult against pressurising opponents.

The kid will have learned A LOT from that bout. Not to mention the confidence gain.

Indeed, I reckon if he fought Maidana again tomorrow he'd obliterate him.

Comment

Working...
                X