Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetical: If you could pick 3 women to be locked up in your basement for 10 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    Oh no, he is going for the jugular, as if overcompensating with all the mainstream hotties.

The thing is, after that initial resistance of yours, you've lost that cool factor. You're kind of like Ethan Hawke in Training Day. You don't really wanna see him take down some scores with Denzel Washington anymore, after being such a moral-high-ground pussy for half of the movie.
    Ethan Hawke was the real bad ass in training day imo..

Besides, you've missed the point all together. I picked 3 chicks that have been around for sometime and requested them at the beginning of their prime. This way I'll ensure they're all banging hot while being a part of my Mormon fantasy.

I'm still going to be practicing polygamy btw. No one being held against their will here.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
      Ethan Hawke was the real bad ass in training day imo..

Besides, you've missed the point all together. I picked 3 chicks that have been around for sometime and requested them at the beginning of their prime. This way I'll ensure they're all banging hot while being a part of my Mormon fantasy.

I'm still going to be practicing polygamy btw. No one being held against their will here.

Just kiddin' man.

Relax.

Comment

Imagine Adele's feet in your face for the next 10 years. Heaven!

Comment

Marisa Tomei

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
            Imagine Adele's feet in your face for the next 10 years. Heaven!
            GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
              What's wrong with Adele's feet?

Comment

Does it have to be Women?

Comment

Working...
                X